President Trump has cracked down on traitors leaking information

No surprise for the least transparent administration in modern times. The leaks at least gave us a vague clue what was going on in Trumpster world.
With Trumps attack on the press in an effort destroy anyone critiqueing his administration, we drift further away from the fore fathers vision of America.
Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine. "leaks" are illegal and harm the security of Americans. Do us all a favor and leave MY country since all you whiny ***** want to do is harm it because President Trump is president. I hope he goes farther and people start disappearing and/or put in prison for conspiracy :)

Do me a favor and fuck off. The fore fathers clearly thought citizens, had the "right to know". Fuck man, you are clueless about the Constitution. And you're telling me to leave my country? No thanks, you mindless tool.

No surprise for the least transparent administration in modern times. The leaks at least gave us a vague clue what was going on in Trumpster world.
With Trumps attack on the press in an effort destroy anyone critiqueing his administration, we drift further away from the fore fathers vision of America.
Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine. "leaks" are illegal and harm the security of Americans. Do us all a favor and leave MY country since all you whiny ***** want to do is harm it because President Trump is president. I hope he goes farther and people start disappearing and/or put in prison for conspiracy :)

Do me a favor and fuck off. The fore fathers clearly thought citizens, had the "right to know". Fuck man, you are clueless about the Constitution. And you're telling me to leave my country? No thanks, you mindless tool.
You are a traitor. Plain and simple. Oh and NO our forefathers did not think leaking classified information was a good thing you moron.

Forum List

Back