President Trump Speaks Twice This Weekend!! :D

well, see, it's like this

Trump said Let the little humans in the womb live also...

They are people too

Dims said (paraphrase) Kill them all

so who is a Nazi again?

Trump was pro-choice up to the day he choose to run as a Repub, then he became pro-life. He is a fraud and you fell for it.

I am anti-abortion and I do not vote for the Dems, so not sure why you are asking me about them.

Trump was pro-choice up to the day he choose to run as a Repub, then he became pro-life. He is a fraud and you fell for it.

I am anti-abortion and I do not vote for the Dems, so not sure why you are asking me about them.
show me evidence that Trump was not pro life b4 he ran for president...

i want evidence

but even if you find it and present it... so what?

people Do change their minds

but with libs... conservatives ALWAYS have nefarious motives... THat's in their playbook... right there on Page 10, i think...

show me evidence that Trump was not pro life b4 he ran for president...

i want evidence

but even if you find it and present it... so what?

people Do change their minds

but with libs... conservatives ALWAYS have nefarious motives... THat's in their playbook... right there on Page 10, i think...

You want me to find evidence but then tell me you will not care if I do....but hey it is not like you worship the guy or anything! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Of your time to see the thread title, know it doesn't interest you, still clicking on it and taking the time to type that out and hit post reply?

Yeah, I'd say so.

For what? Your post says absolutely nothing really.
yea no shit Sherlock......

Forum List

Back