President Trump Will Deliver Statement to the Nation on Tuesday Night Following Biden Regime’s Latest Attempt to Put Opposition Party Leader in Prison

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It will be a momentous historical moment.

0b0717f50eef7912b979a70ecb10b2ed_500x0.jpg

I'm very interested to see what he has to say.

I hope the fence sitters listen to him because this is becoming not about him, it's becoming about all of us and what's down the road if the current administration is allowed to continue to abuse our system against anyone they don't approve of.

How in short time did democrats go from a legitimate political party to this malevolent camouflaged Crime syndicate in less then a generation. Not to mention the media just caved in and abandoned non partisan impartiality and became whores for the democrats. Question is: WHO is running the Democrats?

I hope the fence sitters listen to him because this is becoming not about him, it's becoming about all of us and what's down the road if the current administration is allowed to continue to abuse our system against anyone they don't approve of.
:rofl:

Of course it's about him, and him alone.

Just ask his former AG

How in short time did democrats go from a legitimate political party to this malevolent camouflaged Crime syndicate in less then a generation. Not to mention the media just caved in and abandoned non partisan impartiality and became whores for the democrats. Question is: WHO is running the Democrats?
In all the time you've been spouting nonsense here @ usmb, people would be hard pressed to find any posts by you (let alone in your old inane editorials :laugh:), anything arguing that the Democratic party is legit and not malevolent.

and for those who don't know Little Miss Mary, quote the contrari-an well:

In all the time you've been spouting nonsense here @ usmb, people would be hard pressed to find any posts by you (let alone in your old inane editorials :laugh:), anything arguing that the Democratic party is legit and not malevolent
Well, other than the facts. You know what facts are, I suppose? Remind me Why Biden got 10$ million from China? Why did they hide it in LCCS? Why was Trump impeached twice with out a lick of substantial evidence THE great Meralogo Raid of 22', and then Biden had the same thing in his garage or multiple other locations. And why does the media NEVER EVER question BIden's obvious issues? Just Trump? I got news for you, hot dog, BIDEN is the CURRENT President. He's got plenty of skeletons in his closet. Screw Trump. Biden IS PRESIDENT.

Last edited:
Well, other than the facts. You know what facts are, I suppose? Remind me Why Biden got 10$ million from China? Why did they hide it in LCCS? Why was Trump impeached twice with out a lick of substantial evidence THE great Meralogo of 22' and then Biden had the same thing in his garage or multiple other locations. And why does the media NEVER EVER question BIden's obvious issues? Just Trump? I got news for you, hot dog, BIDEN is the CURRENT President. He's got plenty of skeletons in his closet. Screw Trump. Biden IS PRESIDENT.
Joe Biden did not get any money from China. Nonsense. You can't link to a single credible source on this.

LLCs?

What evidence have they gathered?​

Up until now, Comer and Republicans have not publicly revealed evidence to substantiate their claims of wrongdoing by the Biden family. But Comer said their investigation into the Biden family is widening.

“This is not just about the president’s son. This is about the entire Biden family, including the president of the United States,” Comer said during an appearance Sunday on Fox News. “So we believe there are a whole lot of accounts that the IRS and the DOJ don’t know about because we don’t believe they have done a whole lot of digging in this. And we have.”

Trump was impeached twice. The evidence for each impeachment is out there.'

so long failed one

Anyone that is a fence sitter at this point should be shot off that fence.
They don't have the brains to be human.

The editorial staff at The New York Times

And again....The Gateway Pundit. :heehee:

The orange sexual abuser is gonna try to call up his flying monkeys.

I've already read many credible sources that say, even if convicted, it will probably just be a fine.

Meanwhile, he's got a fair judge down in Miami who (at least there's an outside chance) could completely dismiss this whole thing based on the Presidential Records Act of 1970. An inconvenient law that supersedes the Espionage Act, that the indictment entirely neglects to mention.

Regardless, even if this goes to trial, Big T could be back in the White House by the time there's a verdict.

It's so delicious to watch all the Lefty Losers who were OK with BLM/Antifa burning down the country get their panties in a twist over documents, and have the garbage BS media completely manipulate them into believing "THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT!"

You seriously can't make this shit up.

Fortunately for Trump, one of the Judges appointed by him will preside over the trial. That's good news and a lot better than if the Judge was a Biden or Obama appointee.

Forum List

Back