President Trump's motorade involved in accident on Louisiana highway 3 officers injured

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: President Trump's Motorcade Involved in Accident on Louisiana Highway - Three Officers Injured

awwww a liberal nut. no doubt

upload_2019-5-14_13-57-1.png

Search pulled S****

• Banned
Is 4th of July gonna be white house down

Any injury to the dotard?

I bet it involved weaving over the orange line.

Orange line? Can you post a picture of orange lines on road. I’ve seen yellow and white.....never seen orange.

Really? You call Captain Obvious for THIS?

As you wish. :rolleyes:

winding-road-553481_960_720_0.jpg

The rest of the world refers to that color as Yellow. I know it screws with your attempt at humor, but those are yellow lines.

Orange line? Can you post a picture of orange lines on road. I’ve seen yellow and white.....never seen orange.

Those are yellow lines.

No, those are orange. Compare:

yellow.jpg

Orange looks like this:

trump-flipped.jpg

Orange is the color of HEY LOOKA ME. That's why we use it to define traffic lanes.

Those are yellow lines.

yellow.jpg

Orange looks like this:

trump-flipped.jpg

Orange is the color of HEY LOOKA ME. That's why we use it to define traffic lanes.

You are either color blind or incredibly obtuse, actually you’re likely both.

Road Markings: What to do in Yellow, White or Double Road Lines | Driving School

YELLOW LINES mark the center of a two-way road used for two-way traffic. You may pass on a two-way road if the yellow centerline is broken. When a solid and a broken yellow line are together, you must not pass if you are driving next to the solid line. Two solid yellow lines mean no passing. Never drive to the left of these lines.

Those are yellow lines.

yellow.jpg

Orange looks like this:

trump-flipped.jpg

Road Markings: What to do in Yellow, White or Double Road Lines | Driving School

YELLOW LINES mark the center of a two-way road used for two-way traffic. You may pass on a two-way road if the yellow centerline is broken. When a solid and a broken yellow line are together, you must not pass if you are driving next to the solid line. Two solid yellow lines mean no passing. Never drive to the left of these lines.

I don't give a shit what the editor of some driving manual puts out erroneously and I don't think they're experts on color.

I on the other hand have developed inks for printing presses so bite me like an orange.

Those are yellow lines.

yellow.jpg

Orange looks like this:

trump-flipped.jpg

We know what the lines are there for. However, the 'yellow' lines around my neck of the woods look more orange than they do yellow. No need to be pedantic about it.

="Pogo, post: 22386569, member: 41527"]

Those are yellow lines.

yellow.jpg

Orange looks like this:

trump-flipped.jpg

I don't give a shit what the editor of some driving manual puts out erroneously and I don't think they're experts on color.

I on the other hand have developed inks for printing presses so bite me like an orange.[/QUOTE]

B5A3C47B-B06D-4753-9F22-522716AC3412.jpeg A4C3E2A6-A42C-419E-AA6C-4FB80EDF1014.jpeg

Those are yellow lines.

yellow.jpg

Orange looks like this:

trump-flipped.jpg

I on the other hand have developed inks for printing presses so bite me like an orange.

View attachment 261196 View attachment 261195[/QUOTE]

The ink has effected your occipital lobe, that and you’re a stubborn fool.

Those are yellow lines.

yellow.jpg

Orange looks like this:

trump-flipped.jpg

View attachment 261196 View attachment 261195[/QUOTE]

Goss? Heidelberg? I used to calibrate them. You don't sound like an expert on color to me.

Forum List

Back