Private property in the USA

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The United States is generally regarded as a model for the protection of private property rights.

In fact, here is a fake. They replaced the concept of private ownership of the means of production with the concept of personal things.

In fact, no one took away the rights to personal belongings from slaves. Some of the slaves even had personal dwellings.

The fundamental issue of the Revolution was not personal property, but ownership of the means of production.

The proletarian has no rights to the means of production, his livelihood depends on corporations.

In the US, corporations are also winning.
In the US, things are bad with private property.

The United States is generally regarded as a model for the protection of private property rights.

In fact, here is a fake. They replaced the concept of private ownership of the means of production with the concept of personal things.

In fact, no one took away the rights to personal belongings from slaves. Some of the slaves even had personal dwellings.

The fundamental issue of the Revolution was not personal property, but ownership of the means of production.

The proletarian has no rights to the means of production, his livelihood depends on corporations.

In the US, corporations are also winning.
In the US, things are bad with private property.

Jeez, you just can't stop posting bullshit, can you?

Private property is still strong in the US.

• Banned
If you think you own your home or automobile quit paying taxes on them and see what happens.
You have to pay taxes to the right state just so that it protects your rights, including the right to own, use and dispose of the means of production.

Protecting your rights is not free.

But you don't pay the feds for that, but to make it easier for them to take away your license and fuck you in the ass.

It's time to ask what you pay them for.

If you think you own your home or automobile quit paying taxes on them and see what happens.
It's worse for renters. They pay the property taxes and all other expenses plus a profit for the owner. :omg:

Property taxes are generally in the 2 percent of assessed value range, while appreciation is generally 3-5 percent.

Yes, I own my home and my car. I am, however, required to pay taxes. That does not change the fact that I own the property.

I can also lose my property if I am sued.

You have to pay taxes to the right state just so that it protects your rights, including the right to own, use and dispose of the means of production.

Protecting your rights is not free.

But you don't pay the feds for that, but to make it easier for them to take away your license and fuck you in the ass.

It's time to ask what you pay them for.

You want to ask what you pay them for? After all your talk about wanting the US military to do this, do that, BE your revolution? We pay taxes to maintain that military. Which is why I object to you wanting our military to be your World Police.

What your taxes pay for? Roads, fire protection, police, maintaining healthy standards, our military, schools, libraries, law makers, courts & justice system, inspections of water, inspections of businesses to protect you, protections for travel (by land sea or air) and more.

Another lecture about private property from some foreign leftie who probably never owned private property?

The audacity of some russian/indian coming in here and telling Americans about their history and culture, and then arguing when shown to be wrong, is astounding.

Forum List

Back