Pro-Palestine protesters clash with LGBTQ pride go-ers as they block the pride parade route in Denver

We don’t follow Islam
O'tay

o'tay.jpg

Damn. We could have made this a pay per view parade and made a fortune. I sure hope they’re still battling it out.

As they get tired we can start tossing weapons into the mob.

Hamas has no morals. They should remember the fact that the Queers stood with Palestine. Hamas should be more inclusive and tolerant.

People have been saying that about a certain presidential candidate and his cult-of-personality. When the party is over, Brownshirts go first. Revolutions eat their own.
You need to recognize that your party is a schizoid puzzle of different groups. With many having no relationship with others and overlapping of views exist also. The Pulse club killer was a Prog. He activated and was extremely efficient. Islam has no interest in gay. So, when they are empowered here gay will be eliminated. Get it.

You need to recognize that your party is a schizoid puzzle of different groups. With many having no relationship with others and overlapping of views exist also. The Pulse club killer was a Prog. He activated and was extremely efficient. Islam has no interest in gay. So, when they are empowered here gay will be eliminated. Get it.
I understand. People like you seek conformity. You'll give up liberty and freedoms for safety from threats perceived, if not reality based. You've cannibalized your own party, going after those who do not pass litmus tests as RINOs.

I understand. People like you seek conformity. You'll give up liberty and freedoms for safety from threats perceived, if not reality based. You've cannibalized your own party, going after those who do not pass litmus tests as RINOs.
I see myself as sucker for you. Just the gay angle costs taxpayer a hundred of billion dollars a year or more to promote relationships. How can we see happy gay people all over the place when there are endless medications for HIV/AIDS on TV? And the medications are not cheap. So, someone has to pay for it.

Forum List

Back