Prof thinks we used "too much force" to capture terrorists.

"City University of New York Professor Ruth O'Brien complains in an op-ed that "too much force" had been used against Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed by the police.

Read more: Professor: We Used 'Too Much Force' Capturing Boston Bombers | Ruth O'Brien | Fox Nation"

She was alarmed by the mortuary pics of the elder bomber. :cuckoo:

Forget that he had an IED strapped to his chest and blew himself up and his little brother ran over him. I guess we should pat them on the head and ask them to please put down the bombs, grenades, and guns as they are lobbing them at police and shooting at them. She then goes onto demand "dignity for the terrorist" and to be present when the Internal Affairs investigation goes on. She has already assumed that the terrorist did not blow himself ( forget the two cops they blew and shot up during capture one still in critical condition) up and lob bombs all over the streets of Boston.

A Day of Terror | Ruth O'Brien

I have the perfect solution. Let's let her go after the guys with the guns and the bombs and let our cops cool their heels in front of a classroom. That should about square it.

She went in search of the pics to see gore. She found it. Tough shit.

Apparently she isn't moved by the pics of the bombing victims.

If the authorities didn't use whatever they could to get this guy
they would be screaming about what a bunch of fuck ups the police were.

If the authorities didn't use whatever they could to get this guy
they would be screaming about what a bunch of fuck ups the police were.

She would be screaming about what fuck-ups the cops are.

I look at it this way... Anyone who is planning a terrorist attack in the United States and thinks they can get away with it, should think long and hard whether they are smart enough to elude what equates to an Armored Division of Law enforcement, and Military... If the massive response in Boston gives lunatics pause, I'm all for it.

I look at it this way... Anyone who is planning a terrorist attack in the United States and thinks they can get away with it, should think long and hard whether they are smart enough to elude what equates to an Armored Division of Law enforcement, and Military... If the massive response in Boston gives lunatics pause, I'm all for it.

Why would it give 'em pause? They successfully completed their mission.

"City University of New York Professor Ruth O'Brien complains in an op-ed that "too much force" had been used against Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed by the police.

Read more: Professor: We Used 'Too Much Force' Capturing Boston Bombers | Ruth O'Brien | Fox Nation"

I'm betting the Professor would be singing a different tune if someone she loved was injured or killed by these 2 bastards.

Goes to show lefty profs can be as idiotic as any of our far right reactionaries here.

Life would have been much better if the second bomber had confessed, implicated anybody who needed to be implicated, and then died.

Stupid professor.

How does someone that STUPID get to teach anyone's kids? :puke:
Liberals actually breed.:eusa_angel:

So do reactionaries, unfortunately.

However, if we could breed the offspring of far left and far right, we can create tremendous zombie-type warriors.

I'm betting the Professor would be singing a different tune if someone she loved was injured or killed by these 2 bastards.

Neither of them is or was a bastard. Each is or was a son of a fine couple of god's children. Somewhere along the line, they took the path of evil.

How does someone that STUPID get to teach anyone's kids? :puke:

And they walk among us.

Neither of them is or was a bastard. Each is or was a son of a fine couple of god's children. Somewhere along the line, they took the path of evil.

I'm holding back to see if that 'find couple of god' was involved. A cyber dollar says they were. Even if only to the extent of the sons hearing the daily rhetoric about the 'infidels and the great satan.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back