Proof There Is No Intelligence On USMB

characteristics-of-intelligent-behavior-3-638.jpg

.....It's either that or they have confused USMB with the Amateur Comedy Club.......

(P.S. - I especially like that last bullet point)

Attractive meme - but what a load of liberal nonsense.
Put in it's simplest terms, a measure of a person's intelligence goes more like this:
The speed and accuracy of how a person gets from point A to point C, without the benefit of the knowledge of B.
That little sentence has a lot of meaning to it. Without the knowledge of B, the persons ability to correctly access the situation using an inherent ability to be able to decipher fiction from non-fiction is important.

I'm not liberal.
you can be intelligent and not an arrogant asshole.

Oh I know your not liberal - but the meme definitely is.
I hope your not calling me an arrogant ass....

.....It's either that or they have confused USMB with the Amateur Comedy Club.......

Put in it's simplest terms, a measure of a person's intelligence goes more like this:
The speed and accuracy of how a person gets from point A to point C, without the benefit of the knowledge of B.
That little sentence has a lot of meaning to it. Without the knowledge of B, the persons ability to correctly access the situation using an inherent ability to be able to decipher fiction from non-fiction is important.

I'm not liberal.

I'm not sure if you are self confident and assured or arrogant.
You seem to have your shit together based on what you say here.
Enough to dismiss me off handedly because I'm too up and down... ( I won't forget that one )

I'm not liberal.

Enough to dismiss me off handedly because I'm too up and down... ( I won't forget that one )

It was dumb but I can only apologize...
Other than that, I am not arrogant. Really not. But can be taken that way I know, I have a terrible habit of things popping out of my mouth that saound horrible...but didn't mean the way it sounded.

I'm not liberal.

Other than that, I am not arrogant. Really not. But can be taken that way I know, I have a terrible habit of things popping out of my mouth that saound horrible...but didn't mean the way it sounded.

takes one to know one... I do it all the time .. let things just pop out of my mouth (or fingers!) ;) <hugs>

I'm not liberal.

takes one to know one... I do it all the time .. let things just pop out of my mouth (or fingers!) ;) <hugs>
Name the first one after me...

Forum List

Back