Prosecutors seek death penalty for Boston Marathon bombing suspect

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The people's republic of Massachusetts is the most anti death penalty state in the union.

So I wonder how the bleeding heart liberals there are going to take this news? ... :cool:

"Federal prosecutors said Thursday they will seek the death penalty against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Boston Marathon bombing.

The final decision was made by Attorney General Eric Holder and was announced Thursday.

"After consideration of the relevant facts, the applicable regulations and the submissions made by the defendant’s counsel, I have determined that the United States will seek the death penalty in this matter," Holder said in a statement.

Prosecutors allege that Tsarnaev and his brother, Tamerlan, ethnic Chechens from Russia who had lived in the Boston area for about a decade, planted two pressure cooker bombs near the finish line. Tamerlan Tsarnaev died in a shootout with police.

Seventeen of 30 charges against Tsarnaev carry the possibility of the death penalty, including using a weapon of mass destruction to kill.

The 20-year-old Tsarnaev has pleaded not guilty. No trial date has been set.

Prosecutors seek death penalty for Boston Marathon bombing suspect | Fox News

Last edited:
Prosecutors seek death penalty for Boston Marathon bombing suspect

#####

Of course.
That's what "US prosecutors" are quite happy to do .... with no qualms at all.

He may get a death sentence but he will never get a death penalty

The kid has already been convicted in the media. The trial is a formality.

Should never even have gone to trial. In cases of terrorism, should be a military trial and swift execution if found guilty.

I'm surprised that obama hasn't issued a presidential pardon yet.

Well, according to their mother, both sons are innocent. And it's America who should be tried for terrorism.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev s mother My sons are innocent - Yahoo News
‘The terrorists are the Americans and everyone knows it,’ Zubeidat Tsarnaeva writes

What is there to pardon if neither of them committed any crime?
Since they were both framed by the FBI !

Forum List

Back