Protesters Arrested After Blocking Traffic In Front Of Trump Tower

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Oh. You thought I was talking about "those" protesters?

Chaos erupted at a protest outside Trump Tower in Manhattan on Thursday, where supporters of former President Donald Trump clashed with New York police officers after participants tried to unfurl a giant pro-Trump flag in the street, obstructing traffic. One man in the crowd could be seen gesticulating and shouting "F--- the Blue!"

Those Trumpy's just loves them some law and order. And somebody needs to check the immigration satatus of that flag maker, and members of his family.

Chaos erupted at a protest outside Trump Tower in Manhattan on Thursday, where supporters of former President Donald Trump clashed with New York police officers after participants tried to unfurl a giant pro-Trump flag in the street, obstructing traffic. One man in the crowd could be seen gesticulating and shouting "F--- the Blue!"

Those Trumpy's just loves them some law and order. And somebody needs to check the immigration satatus of that flag maker, and members of his family.

I never see you complain when your side does worse

But when Dimtards block traffic it is celebrated right skrewey??

I never see you complain when your side does worse

Worse? As in being major hypocrites? Who started the "Back the Blue"? Trump supporters. Seems it was never about law enforcement but rather about Trump.

I've often noted that Trump doesn't stand for anything other than Trump. Seems the same for his supporters.

I support their right to protest. I will condemn Trump supporters for their massive hypocrisy though.

How many Agent Provocateurs in that group?

A Trump supporter swearing "F the blue"? LOL. That's one of the last things a Trump supporter would say.

The irony of when someone posts a thread to show right wingers breaking the law, and they actually prove the fact that the 2020 rioters were treated MUCH differently for doing the same thing.

Was this staged? Because WOW, after letting all the HAMAS death to America protesting and blocking of traffic peaceful TRUMP protesters get arrested. Not a good look for equal justice.

It would be refreshing if non-progs started doing what the Progs do. It may throw cold water on the faces of Democrats to stop promoting which is more than protests.
You mean things like standing up for your rights, fighting for a fair wage, and getting quality healthcare for all?

It sure would be refreshing, wouldn't it?

You mean things like standing up for your rights, fighting for a fair wage, and getting quality healthcare for all?

It sure would be refreshing, wouldn't it?
You are right on those issues. It is how it is done that is a problem. There are too many psychopathic radicals behind the scenes promoting protests that move to riots and from Prog definitions...insurrections. Solutions are not easy. Healthcare gets a lot of government funding and medical stopped being hospitals decades ago and move onto a business. The costs have kept rising to astronomical levels. And will continue until the government forces limited medical for all citizens. Rights are to not overstep your space while keeping your space. Wages are difficult unless in privileged employment that Joe always seems to be around instead of those not privileged. Any economic downturn for any reason is going to cause massive suffering as we are used to government filling in the gaps for many ways of living for many people.

Forum List

Back