Protests erupt after NYPD shooting of man armed with knife that also injured 2 bystanders

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well new york is burning. blm at it again over this. this dude was jumping subway train and would not comply with cops., they tried to taze him didnt work, then jumps out the train with knife in his hand . Is they met force with force and shot him. one hit cop and two hit passerbys and one on the head. and there starting up on this shit. and it does show him running at them . then stopping. oy no one died. but there is problem with shooting in subway and the richochet effect. cops on desk duty why its investigated.

Last edited:
I wonder how many millions the City of New York will pay to Mr. Mickles family over this?

Although I wonder why the police didn't just beat the shit out of the guy to the fullest extent of the law with their batons. That's what would have happened in these parts.

I wonder how many millions the City of New York will pay to Mr. Mickles family over this?

Although I wonder why the police didn't just beat the shit out of the guy to the fullest extent of the law with their batons. That's what would have happened in these parts.
he had knife and wouldnt put it down . he could stab them before they hit them. i know to bystanders will probably settlement for getting wounded.

well new york is burning. blm at it again over this. this dude was jumping subway train and would not comply with cops., they tried to taze him didnt work, then jumps out the train with knife in his hand . Is they met force with force and shot him. one hit cop and two hit passerbys and one on the head. and there starting up on this shit. and it does show him running at them . then stopping. oy no one died. but there is problem with shooting in subway and the richochet effect. cops on desk duty why its investigated.
The black guy appeared to be either stupid dumb or was drugged up. His face seemed emotionless from what I could see. If he survived I would think he would need to be under psychiatric observation first & foremost?

What exactly is wrong with shooting a man in the head, that pulls a knife? Now, shooting the bystander and other cop is different. Those people have reason to complain.

What exactly is wrong with shooting a man in the head, that pulls a knife? Now, shooting the bystander and other cop is different. Those people have reason to complain.
they guy that got shot in head was bystander. i think knife guy was in the stomach or something like that.

they guy that got shot in head was bystander. i think knife guy was in the stomach or something like that.
Oops. My bad.

Police fired nine rounds, which struck the suspect in the abdomen, one of the officers in the armpit, a 26-year-old woman in the buttocks and Delpeche in the head.

That is some pretty shitty shooting. I think Officers should be responsible for every round they fire. I might be able to overlook pass throughs but the rest is just lousy uncontrolled reckless firing on a subway platform. The offending officer should be charged, the city and the officer should be sued, and when the cop that got shot in the armpit recovers, he should beat shit out of the cop that shot him. I do hope everybody recovers.

The court or tribunal investigating officers with batons as an alternative to guns in a close environment with innocent bystanders can take those facts into accountability I would hope.

The thing about bystanders getting shot in the subway, is that they entered the Subway voluntarily and recognized that there was a good chance they would get shot and might not come out alive with the number of creeps down there. Just one of the risks of living in the Big Rotten Apple in the post-Rudy era.

If someone goes to the zoo and climbs into a cage full of lions or gorillas, there is a good chance that it might not turn out right.

Oops. My bad.

Police fired nine rounds, which struck the suspect in the abdomen, one of the officers in the armpit, a 26-year-old woman in the buttocks and Delpeche in the head.

That is some pretty shitty shooting. I think Officers should be responsible for every round they fire. I might be able to overlook pass throughs but the rest is just lousy uncontrolled reckless firing on a subway platform. The offending officer should be charged, the city and the officer should be sued, and when the cop that got shot in the armpit recovers, he should beat shit out of the cop that shot him. I do hope everybody recovers.
its the richochet effect. not bad shooting.

The court or tribunal investigating officers with batons as an alternative to guns in a close environment with innocent bystanders can take those facts into accountability I would hope.
so he can stab cops before they can get him with baton. you meet force with the same force. the tazing didnt work. the dude left the cops with no alternative.

The thing about bystanders getting shot in the subway, is that they entered the Subway voluntarily and recognized that there was a good chance they would get shot and might not come out alive with the number of creeps down there. Just one of the risks of living in the Big Rotten Apple in the post-Rudy era.

If someone goes to the zoo and climbs into a cage full of lions or gorillas, there is a good chance that it might not turn out right.
true. i love how the liberal press keeps ling and says they shot him for avoiding a ticket. they shot him cause he was running at them with a knife.

because he ran at them and could have stapped them first. and they tried tazing it didnt work. there was no other alternative.

Forum List

Back