🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychiatry and Big Pharma scam

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Psychologists hypothesize that chemical imbalances in the brain cause certain mental "illnesses". However, there is no definitive test that can determine is someone has a chemical imbalance in their brain. No blood test, urine test, saliva test, nothing. The mental illnesses are invented, not discovered. They are accusations made by people with more social power against those they wish to isolate and malign.

Here is a quote from an article that I believe sums things up pretty well.

"I think some clarification is in order. The idea that brain chemicals cause mental illness is first and foremost a hypothesis. It is not a theory or scientific law by any stretch of the imagination."

The Chemical Imbalance Test: Does It Exist? | Anxiety Guru

Billing insurance companies for treatments of invented mental disorders and prescribing mind-altering drugs is big business. They convince someone and their family that they are mentally ill, give them dangerous drugs, isolate them from any support and torture them.

Health Scams Exposed | The Great Psych Med Scam

Two new smoking guns: Psychiatry is a complete fraud | CCHR International

Last edited:
So diseases like schizophrenia are a myth? Come on now

They put me on zoloft when I set myself on fire. I guess they just asooomed I was gonna have nightmares or something. I called the resident behavioral such and such guy and said, hey man, these things are the devil, I'm gonna throw em away. It does stuff to you. Seriously.

Then again, maybe if people really need them, they work in a positive way, I dunno. For me, though, it turned me into a grouch for like a week straight and I'm usually happy go lucky and chillaxed and whatnot.

They put me on zoloft when I set myself on fire. I guess they just asooomed I was gonna have nightmares or something. I called the resident behavioral such and such guy and said, hey man, these things are the devil, I'm gonna throw em away. It does stuff to you. Seriously.

Then again, maybe if people really need them, they work in a positive way, I dunno. For me, though, it turned me into a grouch for like a week straight and I'm usually happy go lucky and chillaxed and whatnot.

Maybe it was the setting yourself on fire and not the zoloft :11:

I have heard anecdotal evidence from people that the pain med darvon that they started using more frequently after darvocet was shit-canned caused some people to experience some pretty bizarre things.

It's all fake news!

Also, germs are fake. Have you ever seen one?

Germs can be seen under a microscope. Their existence can be verified, unlike the chemical cause of mental problems. It's a fact that someone is punching holes in the wall, it is simply an opinion as to why. Everything in life has to have empirical verification or it is meaningless.

It's all fake news!

Germs can be seen under a microscope. Their existence can be verified, unlike the chemical cause of mental problems. It's a fact that someone is punching holes in the wall, it is simply an opinion as to why. Everything in life has to have empirical verification or it is meaningless.

The psychiatric sciences are indeed 100 years behind other medical sciences, but to suggest psychiatry is a pseudoscience is extremely misguided. There are plenty of people with psychiatric diagnoses that suffer from the same symptoms. There’s obviously something wrong with them.

It's all fake news!

There is a frontier of new findings that make researchers see neurotransmitters misfiring causing excruciating pain in people who do not seem to be ill, as in fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and other peculiar known diseases that haunt the autoimmune system of sufferers. Schizophrenia may one day be controlled by nutrition. No proof, but just sayin'. Keeping a bottle of B100 vitamins never hurt if it turns out it is an autoimmune disease in the future. In the meantime if there seems to be a somatic or mental issue, if you are the family cook, you might find alternates to lowering sugar, flour, etc. and increase the pepper shaking if tolerable to the sufferer. Again, just sayin'. Depression? Spend an hour in the bright sunlight. If no sun, replace all bulbs in the house with min. 100w equivalent led bulbs, and make sure the sufferer spends winter months in well-lit areas. If cancer runs in the family, be sure the depressed person wears long sleeves, long pants or skirt, light color gloves and a broad brimmed hat. Paint walls light. If building and you want wood in the den, make it a light color of wood that refracts light well, and be sure the wooded room with dark-covered books on shelves everywhere are well, well lit. That will eliminate a lot of crying days if you are paying attention. White upholstery... enough of me for now. You all just keep on dancing in this discussion. :)

Forum List

Back