Puerto Rico governor endorses Donald Trump. LANDSLIDE! Victory!

I have seen a number of interviews over the last couple of years with Puerto Ricans, crying over the fact Trump has actually followed through with helping out the island. They state he is the first US president they have actually seen make positive changes there.

You know your party is over when the Puerto Rican governor endorses the republican candidate.. ha
Puerto Ricans can't vote in the election, so no EC votes. I don't really see where it effects the election at all.

Nonetheless, it is still significant!

You know your party is over when the Puerto Rican governor endorses the republican candidate.. ha
Puerto Ricans can't vote in the election, so no EC votes. I don't really see where it effects the election at all.
How so? It's just the governor, not the people.

You totally missed the point.

Many ricans moved to the main land and will now vote for trump, red wave

Well you guys trumpeted Tom Ridge......an establishment liberal republican who endorsed Hilary in 2016. We have the Governor of PR.......she got elected by their people, so she must have some clue as to what they want or she would not have done it.

If they do, we have a threat in NYC
We have
Whitey
Real Jews
PR
Cubans
Venezuelans
and we're working on blacks and other Hispanics
we make significant inroads into the black vote and it's GG

A totally irrelevant piece of info designed solely to make the Trumpistas feel better? No, I don't think I missed the point.

Honey, the people are happy with what Trump’s team actually making noticeable progress there.

:laughing0301:

A totally irrelevant piece of info designed solely to make the Trumpistas feel better? No, I don't think I missed the point.

Dems want to make PR the 51 state thinking it will gain them votes....so yes you did totally miss the point.
Or you're being intentionally obtuse.

We'll you're a lefty, you don't get points. Logic and nuance are lost on you.

Forum List

Back