🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin is a degenerate animal and i HOPE he is assassinated SOON.

Period
Full stop

Anyone defending this dirtbag deserves whatever he ultimately gets.

Ukraine isn't the safe haven of the Earth and their government isn't it's people's savior as many pretend BUT... what Putin did is in no way justified.

Sadly Biden is a coward who won't fully arm Ukraine.
What's worse than Biden allowing Putin to attack, rape, destroy Ukraine?
Senile inept corrupt Biden getting involved.

Don't waste another breath: It will never happen. Why? Despite his tough public rehetoric, Biden is IN BED with Putin. They are both in FAVOR of the new world order and the great reset. This Ukraine invasion would have happened 4 years ago if a freedom loving leader hadn't gotten in the way.

Biden has still not delivered any substantial military equipment to Ukraine (other NATO courtiers have).
Biden is focused on the bioweapons labs----ukraine didn't destroy them as Biden commanded before Russia invaded.

Period
Full stop

Anyone defending this dirtbag deserves whatever he ultimately gets.

Ukraine isn't the safe haven of the Earth and their government isn't it's people's savior as many pretend BUT... what Putin did is in no way justified.

Sadly Biden is a coward who won't fully arm Ukraine.
On the downlow, I've heard we've got American GI's abandoning their posts to go help these good men, women and children. Too bad cold joe isn't suppling one fucking serious weapon yet (all serious arms are coming from the EU).

i never thought i would live to see so called americans rooting against their own country
Those on the extreme left root for Xi

Those on the extreme right root for Putin

Together both Putin and Xi shake hands and say, "Well done" to each other.

All true.
Put8n is still better than any democrat.

:thup::thup::thup: ^^^

1648592540638.png

You're probably a decent shit, Moonglow. You just smoked too much herb from your back yard...probably still had Miricle grow toxins on it, and it fried your brain. Sorry, man.
I am sure your weak ass has a need to believe that because you suck as a human. We Germans and Irish don't much like the Mongolian shit that Russia is.

Forum List

Back