Putin mortally wounded

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The russian bots have confused some on here....the more knowledgeable understand that the weakness of Putin is now seen by all and most especially by his enemies....expect more manifestations of a rebellious nature very soon.

Revolution is like a wild fire....first a spark here and then a spark there....prettly soon a raging fire swept by the winds of change.

The russian bots have confused some on here....the more knowledgeable understand that the weakness of Putin is now seen by all and most especially by his enemies....expect more manifestations of a rebellious nature very soon.

Revolution is like a wild fire....first a spark here and then a spark there....prettly soon a raging fire swept by the winds of change.

When I saw your thread title, I was kind of hoping somebody had shot him.;)

I think it will take more than this little march by Wagner to damage putin.........as long as the actual military leadership supports him he is secure, and the guy in charge of the Wagner group needs to hire food testers and he needs to get a Geiger Counter...

Dunno; Wagner goes withing striking distance of Kiev and could lead an attack from Belarus. I am NOT of course sure of anything.

Greg

Forum List

Back