Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

This pleases me; it shows that it has virtually no value, and then one should look back on some recent recipients. Sadly one requisite of its being awarded is that it be a splinter in the eye of the US.

This pleases me; it shows that it has virtually no value, and then one should look back on some recent recipients. Sadly one requisite of its being awarded is that it be a splinter in the eye of the US.

I beg to differ, actually it's worth about $1.5 million to those that win it, so it's essentially become a lottery for politicians and wannabe politicians.

I thought this was a joke, but then I realized it was the Nobel Peace Prize, it is a joke. I guess they really think he wants to reform the USSR, which will make him win

I hereby award this to the Nobel Prize nominating committee.
booby_prize_by_zolmaster-d5hh8rf.jpg

I beg to differ, actually it's worth about $1.5 million to those that win it, so it's essentially become a lottery for politicians and wannabe politicians.
You forgot Self aggrandizing ones...

Forum List

Back