Putin sets stage for Global Conflict- WWIII

I guess we should just take your word for it? Really?
Again like the word of most every Democrat and entire MSM
concerning Trump's White Nationalist fleet of Nazis at Charlottesville.
Talk yer asinine way out of dat.
Mr.Deep thinker.

At the end of WWII we should have listened to Patton and rolled over Moscow.
So you morons are the army that can't shoot straight! Except when your troops take out their officers.

Says the army who cant even defeat the terrorists they created.
You cant even fight a bunch of goatherders like the Viet Cong or Taliban, how are you gonna fight a real army?
None of your recruits even have the balls to go to a real war as seen in Lvov where most volunteers died and the rest ran just because of some rockets.

You cant even fight a bunch of goatherders like the Viet Cong or Taliban, how are you gonna fight a real army?
None of your recruits even have the balls to go to a real war as seen in Lvov where most volunteers died and the rest ran just because of some rockets.
I seem to remember that the goatherders kicked your pussy asses in Afghanistan.

How Coolio.Army Talk.Gives a whole new meaning to the term " Army Brat "
Just so long as G.I.Jane ain't mentioned.Then out comes the Great Slap
in the kisser.Will Smith after Comic Chris Rock mentioned his wife in
context to G,I.Jane.
Imagine what could have transpired if someone dared to take away
Will Smith's bag of seasoned Pork Rinds.Or favorite can of Malt Liquor
at the after party.

Then you have no answer after all why the fuss if YOU can't deliver it?

:muahaha:
So the key is to have an " Answer ". ? Our Bill of Rights and Constitution
were the Greatest examples in History.Where our Founding Fathers weren't
ever acting Juvenile.Skipping around gleefully spouting off every chance about
how " Historic " their plan and intent.Like Grade schoolers around a maypole.
That would be the Democrats at every opportunity.
So then is it true ... That :
The answer My Friend is blowin' in the wind.
The answer is Blowing in the wind.

How Coolio.Army Talk.Gives a whole new meaning to the term " Army Brat "
Just so long as G.I.Jane ain't mentioned.Then out comes the Great Slap
in the kisser.Will Smith after Comic Chris Rock mentioned his wife in
context to G,I.Jane.
Imagine what could have transpired if someone dared to take away
Will Smith's bag of seasoned Pork Rinds.Or favorite can of Malt Liquor
at the after party.
Why do you always speak in haiku? Do you intentionally break your statements up in mid-sentence so they're even harder to read than the rambling gibberish that you use?

You still dena the civilians that US bombed in Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan, Cyprus and Iraq?
There were very few accidental bombings of civilians. It happens in every war, but the US does a pretty good job of avoiding it. Certainly moreso than any other country. Most Iraqi civilians were killed by iranian insurgents and suicide bombers.

There were very few accidental bombings of civilians. It happens in every war, but the US does a pretty good job of avoiding it. Certainly moreso than any other country. Most Iraqi civilians were killed by iranian insurgents and suicide bombers.
500.000 civilians in Iraq alone were killed with bombs and even depleted Uranium. Dont make me laugh.

Putin is signaling that the west must be defeated at any cost. This sets the stage as reasoning for a justified first nuclear strike.

The biggest threat in the United States is from the far right Nazis. Russia isn't even a close second. So Putin is totally crazy once again.

Difference is we are not murdering civilians at will.
Infact, Russia is doing their best not to kill many civilians.
Tell that to the 50 people who were murdered at the train station today trying to escape the Russian madness.

Forum List

Back