Putin warns Russia will be at war with NATO if leaders lift Ukraine missile restrictions

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2021
These lunatics are going to get us into a nuclear war. We are watching this train wreck happen right now, and there are idiots who back these moves 100%.

From the video - Russian President Vladimir Putin is warning that Russia will be at war with the U.S. and European countries if NATO leaders grant Ukraine permission to use long-range missiles inside Russian territory. Putin said he'd consider the move an act of war and that Moscow would make "appropriate decisions in response to the threats.

From another article, Putin says, “The Ukrainian army is not able to strike with modern long-range precision systems of Western manufacture. It cannot do this. It can only do so using intelligence from satellites, which Ukraine does not have. This is data from [European Union] satellites, or from the United States, in general from NATO,” he said.

Putin believes only NATO servicemen can enter flight assignments for the missile systems, arguing the real question is whether NATO wants to be directly involved in the war in Ukraine or not.

A duplicate thread to mine was predictable!
Same story from the media!

Anyway, this by the media is an obvious offer to Trump to play the threat by Russia as the real thing if Kamala and the Dems aren't stopped soon.

He had already hinted and set the stage!

But it's still fraught with great risk and peril for Trump, on account of the fact that it's near impossible for Americans to have any antiwar feelings for Russians.

And strike two against Trump is the fact that it's a proxy war and few Americans are dying yet in the Ukraine.

(I'll post this in my thread too just in case one is taken down?)

RFK is right!

1726264523844.png

Forum List

Back