Putin's Approval Rating Hits New Historic High of Almost 90%

Who would have thought 30 years ago that an American president would be more of a communist than a Russian president and that the American president would be more of a threat to American freedom than the Russian president?
Who would have thought that a Russian president would be more popular in America, than the American president?

I'd say Putin is more popular among the far right haters than Obama. But more popular among all Americans? I have one thing to say :link:!
Putin would love to see America destroyed and these ass clowns love the guy!
Chin up. Obama is still more popular among American parasites.

95rQOT5.gif

So that's what you want to go with, Republicans honestly LIKE kissing Putin's ass? Ummm kay!
So say KOMRAD...I do believe I described him in the OP... I see you are still practicing taqiyya.
I think it's pretty obvious to most people that you've developed a yen for the taste of Putin's ass. You can call me a liar all you like, but your posts speak for themselves, IMO.

So that's what you want to go with, Republicans honestly LIKE kissing Putin's ass? Ummm kay!
So say KOMRAD...I do believe I described him in the OP... I see you are still practicing taqiyya.
I think it's pretty obvious to most people that you've developed a yen for the taste of Putin's ass. You can call me a liar all you like, but your posts speak for themselves, IMO.

IMO, you're about as bright as a black cat walking around at midnight! But your proclivity to tasting ass, always seems to show up!

"Putin's Approval Rating Hits New Historic High of Almost 90%"

That conservatives are so enamored of a ruthless, warmongering dictator comes as no surprise.

WE are now talking about the Obomanations LOVE of Castro???
Russia is a conservative’s paradise: church and state conjoined, homosexuality made criminal, and a warmongering dictator.

Who would have thought 30 years ago that an American president would be more of a communist than a Russian president and that the American president would be more of a threat to American freedom than the Russian president?
Who would have thought that a Russian president would be more popular in America, than the American president?

I'd say Putin is more popular among the far right haters than Obama. But more popular among all Americans? I have one thing to say :link:!
So would Obama. The difference is that Putin isn't trying to do it.

Only in your tiny mind.

And THIS from someone that is MINDLESS!

You know Vagisil, you come off as more intelligent when you post cartoons that only mean something to you and the rest of your Little League playmates. Trust me, posting cartoons is your strength.

So would Obama. The difference is that Putin isn't trying to do it.

Only in your tiny mind.

And THIS from someone that is MINDLESS!

You know Vagisil, you come off as more intelligent when you post cartoons that only mean something to you and the rest of your Little League playmates. Trust me, posting cartoons is your strength.

Well KickMeMan, truth be told, I am more intelligent than any 2 or 3 liberals scumbags in the USMB.... and by your pathetic ratings, even your own Little League Playmates, don't think much of what you write! You have NO STRENGTH, thank GOD we can't smell you through the Net!

right or wrong, he is the one driving the boat. He is not letting everyone tell him what to do or trying to please every country. He is taking action.

Can't please everyone all the time..........Putin does not even try.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Putin's motto

Waiting for the demented leftists to say I'm a Putin supporter, and should move out of America to Russia, if I like it so much.....

No need. You can wank to all those shirtless Vladi photos in the privacy of your own home.

Say, you're the guy who was posting all those images last night, aren't you? Here's another for your collection:

09b6d948f2034669dd98c7c493778ee2a8eb8625f9b411cc614f4ba4e7d7f438.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back