🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question For The Conservatives

Interesting responses so far. Funny that a man who doesn't represent conservatism was the GOP nominee. How did this happen? Obviously, some people out there think he is what conservatism really should be...
First, Conservatives and Republicans are not the same thing. Secondly, if you ever bothered to check the poll results, which I know you didn't (you hate educating yourself), you'll notice he did consistently better in open polls. Yup, we have Democrats to thank for this sick joke. They have only themselves to blame for our current selection. Next time Democrats want to complain about Trump, they have only themselves to blame.

Uh, just because some Republicans aren't far enough to the right for your tastes, doesn't make them not conservatives.

I fail to see how the fact that Trump was the GOP nominee is the fault of Democrats. lol, I guess this must be more 'conservative logic.' Conservatism really is a mental illness.

Interesting responses so far. Funny that a man who doesn't represent conservatism was the GOP nominee. How did this happen? Obviously, some people out there think he is what conservatism really should be...
You missed what happened...living under your rock.....

What happened? A voice for racist, bigoted, ignorant, stupid, moronic conservatives rose to the top by figuring out how to manipulate the media desperate for clicks? Yeah, I saw what happened, idiot.

Most conservatives are just that....They're what the Romans would call, SAVAGES or Barbarians.

First, Conservatives and Republicans are not the same thing. Secondly, if you ever bothered to check the poll results, which I know you didn't (you hate educating yourself), you'll notice he did consistently better in open polls. Yup, we have Democrats to thank for this sick joke. They have only themselves to blame for our current selection. Next time Democrats want to complain about Trump, they have only themselves to blame.

Uh, just because some Republicans aren't far enough to the right for your tastes, doesn't make them not conservatives.

I fail to see how the fact that Trump was the GOP nominee is the fault of Democrats. lol, I guess this must be more 'conservative logic.' Conservatism really is a mental illness.
Actually, if they aren't far enough right, they aren't Conservatives. That's why it's a separate title.

I know you're slow, so I'll explain it the simplest way I can manage.

Uh. They vote for him. Complicated, I know. Open polls allow that. Don't hurt yourself thinking about it, I know thinking isn't a thing you normally do.

Two years ago an mature couple outside the library asked if I was Republican and would I like to sign a Ben Carson for President petition. I recall saying that I had no idea of who Ben Carson is but I'd sign although wouldn't promise to vote for him. In reply the guy said, "Carson is a conservative".

I countered with statement that, "What we really need is somebody with common sense," and walked away without signing.

What I guess I'm saying is, be careful what you wish for.

Actually, if they aren't far enough right, they aren't Conservatives. That's why it's a separate title.

Uh. They vote for him. Complicated, I know. Open polls allow that. Don't hurt yourself thinking about it, I know thinking isn't a thing you normally do.

lol, no Democrat would ever vote for Trump. Are all conservatives as delusional as you are? Wait, don't answer that. The answer's yes.

lol, no Democrat would ever vote for Trump. Are all conservatives as delusional as you are? Wait, don't answer that. The answer's yes.
TrumpPrimaries-01.png

The results themselves disagree. You may have to remove your head from your rectum to read these, but don't worry, you can put it back right after.

Does Trump represent true conservative ideology?
Yes.

Oh, good! Our first yes. So how does Trump represent conservatism? You could always start with his lifelong registered Democrat status...
Sure. Blue Dog Democrat. Conservatives used to have a spot in Democratic Party. Blue collar hard hat types that voted for Nixon in 72 and Reagan in 80 and 84. He wants to balance our budget, secure our border, make our military strong, and bring jobs to the USA. Sounds conservative to me. Against abortion too.

Does Trump represent true conservative ideology?

In the past, he seemed to be Democrat.

People will vote according to the issues most important to them.

Many will vote for him because:

He's not Hillary.

He believes in secure borders.

He believes more in people than in government.

He is against bringing in refugees that can't be vetted.

He is likely better for the economy because he understands the how the market works, unlike big government liberals.

Hillary wants open borders while the majority of people do not.

People want the good jobs back. Hillary will ensure that many jobs go to foreigners and illegal aliens instead of citizens.

Hillary is interested in one world order and giving the U.N. more control over us.

Depends on what you think true conservative ideology means I'm sure some do and some don't he strikes me as conservative on some things liberal on other's and in the middle on a few. I don't think you will find very many politicians Republican or Democrat that a true conservative or liberal ideology.

Forum List

Back