Quick silly question about Werewolves ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am on a lot of drugs so I hope this makes sense . IT just hit me late last night and I never thought about it before. Rare stroke of genius maybe.. Maybe my only one ever.

Ok. Why do Werewolves only transform at Night time??

If you think about it they need light to transform from human to beastly monster form??
IS this light really special?? ITs same light as anywhere but its coming off the Moon rather than directly from sun.
A full moon happens both at night and day.

See what I am saying. Moves only show them turning all scary monster at night. They could just as easy turn into his new ghastly hidious form at day time

Ok its fascinating
So you need to be just as careful in the DAYTIME as night

As with most magic entities, their powers and "kryptonites" don't come from their stereotyped cliches.
They are magical for a reason, and that reason differentiates between types, sects, cults, and breeds.
Doesn't matter if they are werewolf, vampire, witch, or whatever.

And because of that, not all magical creatures have the same abilities, as many still believe in the old stereotypical cliches that are needed in order to turn or gain powers.

My meandering mind was thinking the other day what if a werewolf went into outer space, where the moon would be always "full" (barring eclipses). :dunno:

Utterly brilliant but a tad silly. Nobody is going to take a wereswolf in space seriously
Geez. you really took my topic and streched to a new level that I never even thought of. You are smart !!

So now you want to be a werewolf?
I am not sure that it's a career that pays well.
I WISH !! OH GOD I WISH I could be werewolf.
You have no idea.. really. I would first relocate to DC !!!

I suppose you would fit right in there, however; London is where you you want to be.
Well.. NYC and DC have the " right types of fresh meats "

I wish I was a Scientist but I know it will never happpen. I can dream

Utterly brilliant but a tad silly. Nobody is going to take a wereswolf in space seriously
Geez. you really took my topic and streched to a new level that I never even thought of. You are smart !!

:)

Maybe the astronaut was newly bitten and he didn't know he was a werewolf until he went out into space.

Mission control, we have a problem!

The werewolf mythology has been with us for centuries, back when the only lighting was by candles. The night was scary. Wolves, bear and other predators roamed throughout Europe. As the night was scary, storytellers liked to tell spooky tales to the younger folk, who in turn, perpetuated. Fast forward to the modern world and law enforcement says that "nothing good happens after midnight." The dark is still scary, as that is the best time for predators....people predators. Anyway, having a person metamorphose into a monstrous beast at night is best for a story and a catalyst for that transformation is needed, hence tossing in the moon at night. You couldn't have the person transform while working in his/her/its cubicle in downtown Manhattan. It wouldn't have the night-time fear factor.

I've got my first casting. Note the official NASA logo...
NASA-WerewolfTransformation.jpg

Forum List

Back