Racist democrats celebrate campus segregation.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's not a fallacy if you call out your own fallacy before somebody else does. :banghead:

Fucking idiot.

The "fucking idiot" is you if you think they're not Democrats. And the fact you went after the author of this thread instead of the obvious racism, shows me what a black on white racist you are.

These miserable student punks are racists, pure and simple. To this I'd add, stupid racists, since they're not smart enough to see their own racism and bigotry.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's not a fallacy if you call out your own fallacy before somebody else does. :banghead:

Fucking idiot.

The "fucking idiot" is you if you think they're not Democrats. And the fact you went after the author of this thread instead of the obvious racism, shows me what a black on white racist you are.

Link?

No?

Didn't think so. You lose.

These miserable student punks are racists, pure and simple. To this I'd add, stupid racists, since they're not smart enough to see their own racism and bigotry.

--- because you say so, huh Sparkles? A simple declaration that you'd "bet the farm on it" somehow makes it a real thing.

That's so cute. :lol:

Nope, I don't.
That's because I actually know what "racism" means.
It means 'someone won an argument with a liberal.'

Actually it means nobody has come up with one. OP shot itself in the foot as soon as it wrote its title.

Prove me wrong.

Still waiting.....
impatient.gif

Actually it means nobody has come up with one. OP shot itself in the foot as soon as it wrote its title.
Prove me wrong.
OK, the student is engaging in racially discriminatory housing by rejecting all white room applicants from the start with prejudice as her only 'reason'.

That is racism.

Claremont students refuse to live with whites

To the liberal retard who doubts they are democrats: go fuck yourself. Own your own libs

FIVE YEARS you've been here and you still haven't figured out you can't just plug in your own content?

Where the fuck does your link say "democrats" [sic]?
Which btw if it did, would be capitalized?

DUMBASS.

/thread

Ahh... you're one of those ''Liberal retards' mentioned in the OP. Didn't take long for one to show up.

Fucking idiot.
You are the idiot.

Prove me wrong.
OK, the student is engaging in racially discriminatory housing by rejecting all white room applicants from the start with prejudice as her only 'reason'.

That is racism.

Nope. It isn't. That's segregation.

Show us where anybody says they don't want white roommates because white people are inferior. Then you have racism.

Prove me wrong.

That is racism.

To Pogo, this isn't racism. However, Pogo would consider it racism if the races were reversed.

Forum List

Back