Racists turned on by violence

Ive been a distinguished member of this forum for several years now. Rarely have I seen our racist alumni so excited as they have been since the lynching of Mr Floyd.
I can only give the credit to donny who has excelled himself in stirring up their bovine sensibilities. It gives me greater respect for those fighting for freedom in the US.
Rosa Parks , MLK, Malcolm X and now Kap. What a world you have been born into.

Apparently you don't know what the term "lynching" means. A lynching is when a group of citizens is so outraged by a crime that they execute the suspect before trial, so convinced they are of the certainty of his guilt.

It has nothing to do with the police responding to a call for a disorderly individual, no matter how roughly they treat him

Apparently you don't know what the term "lynching" means either, but I'm sure it's different somehow.

Ive been a distinguished member of this forum for several years now. Rarely have I seen our racist alumni so excited as they have been since the lynching of Mr Floyd.
I can only give the credit to donny who has excelled himself in stirring up their bovine sensibilities. It gives me greater respect for those fighting for freedom in the US.
Well, sure they are. I bet YOU were fondling yourself while you typed this opening post, Tommy T'Ain't Too Bright............

Apparently you don't know what the term "lynching" means. A lynching is when a group of citizens is so outraged by a crime that they execute the suspect before trial, so convinced they are of the certainty of his guilt.

It has nothing to do with the police responding to a call for a disorderly individual, no matter how roughly they treat him

Or distinguished.

Yeah, it was real great when back in the day, The King of England shipped slaves to his colonies. Then of course we have today, Muslims around the world enslaving people, but this Tommy the Twit, loves and adores his rag head, camel Jockey friends. Shut the fuck up TT, We here in the United States dont need a coward like you to tell US what we should do.

tenor.gif

Those 4 cops lynched themselves.

That is very true.

And the police are taking a hit everywhere because the low IQ assholes who are killing them can't see the difference.

Simply not compatible.

You sir, you are the racist, as is every democrat, just as every democrat is a deviant in one fashion or the other.... You are not progress, you are what you have always been, we killed 400,000 of you attempting to end slavery, and you and your fellow democrats seamlessly rebounded and crafted new and infinitely stronger chains for human minds, instead of human limbs.... You are the racists, every fucking one of you! :fu:

A real question. What do you believe has to be done? Most of us peons have no say. But the state, local and federal governments...they take our money in the form of taxes, fees and fines. The people who control that money are mostly Progs. A true story. They control most of the unions and employees servicing the areas of need in this nation. They control the social programs and the government contracts that service those programs also. People have bent over backwards to help people. But they do not tolerate their safety being infringed. And many will put up with it until it is to dangerous as they leave neighborhoods. No one wants to live like that except people who do. There are white people that do of course also. Give us the answer oh great swami!

1591304230930.png

Mr FLoyd wasn't lynched and all the facts are not out on the case yet.

However the lynch mob after the police officer involved has murdered several people already in the name of social justice...
1591304045953.png

1591304113544.png

1591304151299.png

^^^The one's above are just a few of the one's murdered in the name of social justice.^^^

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

1. You're anything BUT distinguished.
2. We're not the racists. YOU Democrats are.
3. Looting and arson are NOT "fighting for freedom." Your vile mendacity is standard fare for the Left.

View attachment 345624

Mr FLoyd wasn't lynched and all the facts are not out on the case yet.

However the lynch mob after the police officer involved has murdered several people already in the name of social justice...
View attachment 345617
View attachment 345618
View attachment 345619

^^^The one's above are just a few of the one's murdered in the name of social justice.^^^

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

Like Tommy or any other Leftist gives a rat's **** about those murdered by looters and arsonists?

Tommy, I believe, is the most hated member of this forum.

Clearly he is consumed by hatred, and it shows time and again. I believe you are correct, but many of us don't hate him. We simply hold him in contempt for his ugliness, his hateful ignorance. Imagine having such a mind and attitude. It makes one shudder.

Forum List

Back