Random Dude Who Was in Trump's White House, Budget Director Mick Mulvaney, Names 3 People That Could Stop Trump From Being GOP Nominee: 1 is The Rock?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he named Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Tim Scott, and Ron DeSantis. only one of those is serious

Tim Scott wants to be Trump's VP anyway

and i doubt that a presidential run is what The Rock has been cooking all along

that leaves DeSantis...

None of those people can beat Trump in the primaries. If Trump wants the nomination...it is his for the taking.

Period.
To be honest I don't think Trump could win in the primaries.....Peeps remember the TDS.....Why take the chance of having currently demoralized dems get a second wind, especially after they are slaughtered in the mid-terms.

I'll tell you straight-up, I don't want Trump on a statewide ticket here in Virginia....I figure he hastened the dem takeover by at least a cycle.

We put in the work and won 2/3rds of it back but Trump could easily fuck it up again.

Virginia first, all else after....There are better choices.

To be honest I don't think Trump could win in the primaries.....Peeps remember the TDS.....Why take the chance of having currently demoralized dems get a second wind, especially after they are slaughtered in the mid-terms.

I'll tell you straight-up, I don't want Trump on a statewide ticket here in Virginia....I figure he hastened the dem takeover by at least a cycle.

We put in the work and won 2/3rds of it back but Trump could easily fuck it up again.

Virginia first, all else after....There are better choices.
We'll see if the rest of the state feels the way you do. I see NoVa going the way of Maryland...so that wouldn't surprise me very much...but I doubt it will matter.

The Rock would not only lose the dirt comes out on him, he would bomb at the Box Office immediately after running.

Furthermore, the Dem Establishment would never allow him to run and he isn't a conservative.

We'll see if the rest of the state feels the way you do. I see NoVa going the way of Maryland...so that wouldn't surprise me very much...but I doubt it will matter.
That's NOtVA.....And they have been MD for near 20 years. ;)

Oh, and you can thank W for starting the transplant invasion in NOtVA with the expansion of the .gov after 9/11.

Uh... no...

I'd not vote for her in a primary but then again I'm not a blue-burb swing voting white housefrau.....She pushes all the right buttons for them.....You gotta know how the game is played.

Peeps remember the TDS.....Why take the chance of having currently demoralized dems get a second wind, especially after they are slaughtered in the mid-terms.
What you say of the TDS is quite true but the difference this time 'round is that the country has been pushed to the point of collapse by a unified Democrat government in DC AND... Trump already went through four solid, non-stop years of that bullshit hysteria. They don't have anything believable left to charge him with. Besides that, what they did to Trump was chiefly due to his being an outsider and his refusal to genuflect before the altar of the media

IOW, they'd do the same to DeSantis or anyone else who refused to bow before them. Trump earned another shot and if he wants it, he'll get it. Instead of dreading what the Left might do, it's time to get in their damned faces and fight for what WE BELIEVE.

What you say of the TDS is quite true but the difference this time 'round is that the country has been pushed to the point of collapse by a unified Democrat government in DC AND... Trump already went through four solid, non-stop years of that bullshit hysteria. They don't have anything believable left to charge him with. Besides that, what they did to Trump was chiefly due to his being an outsider and his refusal to genuflect before the altar of the media

IOW, they'd do the same to DeSantis or anyone else who refused to bow before them. Trump earned another shot and if he wants it, he'll get it. Instead of dreading what the Left might do, it's time to get in their damned faces and fight for what WE BELIEVE.
Oh I get it and if he would win the primaries I would certainly vote for him for POTUS but not necessarily in the primary if I have a better choice that yet remains to be seen.

I don't think that he's got it locked-up from the jump, no, a long way from it.

Just wait till Nikki Haley decides to run or not. She's a shoe-in for VP if she wants it.
Why would anyone in their right mind want to be Trump's running mate when he's liable to get him or her hung at the hands of a bunch of MAGA retards?

But don't take my word for it, just ask Mike Pence.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to be Trump's running mate when he's liable to get him or her hung at the hands of a bunch of MAGA retards?

But don't take my word for it, just ask Mike Pence.

Anything is possible, after all, K. Harris ran with Biden, whom she called a racist. :dunno:

Forum List

Back