Rapper Amber Rose Will Speak at the RNC Convention

So you don't care that Trump is taking the party to the left?

He's concentrating on populist agenda items at the federal level, and considering what we would get with a 2nd Biden term, our binary system makes the choice an easy one for me.

We got Roe thrown out, We got Chevron thrown out. We got Bruen clarifying our RKBA. Those are three big wins for the right.

Rapper and entertainer, Amber Rose, will give a pro-Trump speech at the RNC convention in Milwaukee. Nikki Haley is a former state congresswoman, governor, UN ambassador, and was the second leading contender for the Republican nomination, but she wasn't asked to speak at the convention. Ron DeSantis, the most successful conservative governor in the country was also not invited, but the woman who founded "LA Slut Walk" will be.

Party of family values, ladies and gentlemen.

You’re such an idiot. The people at the sports events and resorts are the more affluent people. The working class people are struggling to buy groceries, as repeated polls have shown.

And Biden isn’t helping “students” by having other people bear the expense of their loans. He is helping college-educated professionals earning $100,000 pay for their trips to Morton’s Steakhouse while the car mechanic and department store cashier struggle to buy groceries.

They REALLY should have an IQ test before being allowed to vote.
Your so full of shit your eyes are brown. Are folks paying more for goods? Yes. The folks who are struggling are those folks who have been struggling and folks like you didn't damn. I didn't hear you speaking up for the poor when Trump was in office now you are soooo concerned.

Your so full of shit your eyes are brown. Are folks paying more for goods? Yes. The folks who are struggling are those folks who have been struggling and folks like you didn't damn. I didn't hear you speaking up for the poor when Trump was in office now you are soooo concerned.
Now you’re just making things up. Many more people are struggling under Biden, including blacks, and that’s why the smart ones are leaving the Democrats (especially after all the illegals they’re bringing in and giving free stuff) and moving to Trump.

BTW, my eyes are a lovely light shade of green. They complement my skin tone and hair color beautifully.

You’re such an idiot. The people at the sports events and resorts are the more affluent people. The working class people are struggling to buy groceries, as repeated polls have shown.

And Biden isn’t helping “students” by having other people bear the expense of their loans. He is helping college-educated professionals earning $100,000 pay for their trips to Morton’s Steakhouse while the car mechanic and department store cashier struggle to buy groceries.
So.........What is Trump's plan to reduce inflation?

"Drill, baby, drill": Trump's plan to curb food inflation? He ...​

1720784719303.png
Salon.com
https://www.salon.com › ... › Ashlie D. Stevens's Articles

Mar 7, 2024 — Despite gripes about "Bidenomics," when pressed on how he'll lower food costs, Trump doesn't have a coherent answer ...

They REALLY should have an IQ test before being allowed to vote.
Yes, you should but your response is a good indicator of your IQ.

TSA expects to screen a record number of travelers for the ...​

1720785088087.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › wireStory › july-4th-holiday-r...

Jul 3, 2024 — Federal officials expect air-travel records to fall as Americans turn the timing of July Fourth on a Thursday into a four-day — or longer — ...

July 4th holiday travel weekend breaks record after rocky ...​

1720785275434.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2023/07/03 › july4-...

Jul 3, 2023 — The agency said nearly 2.9 million people moved through checkpoints nationwide, topping the previous record set during the Sunday after ...

July 4 travel hitting a record thanks to lower gas prices, ...​

1720785828332.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › business › travel › july-4-tr...

Jul 3, 2024 — Nearly 71 million people will be on the move over July Fourth week, according to AAA — a record that exceeds even pre-pandemic totals. “With

Can't afford groceries but can go on vacation?

You worried bro?

You seem to be.
The dumb people who have fallen for all the anti-Trump media lies are in a panic meltdown becuse Biden is in stage 5 dementia and insists on running, and even if not, Kamala is a joke and will lose bigly as well.

Trump was actually a good president, and will be an even better one this time.

Now you’re just making things up. Many more people are struggling under Biden, including blacks, and that’s why the smart ones are leaving the Democrats (especially after all the illegals they’re bringing in and giving free stuff) and moving to Trump.
The same folks were struggling when Trump was in office, Trump might have the support of 8% of black folks in this country, the dumbass black that are making a fool over themselves for Trump are entertainers and athletes who already have many. The average everyday black folks aren't falling for that bullshit.
BTW, my eyes are a lovely light shade of green. They complement my skin tone and hair color beautifully.
They are brown when it comes to Trump, because you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back