Rate of increase of co2 just collepsed

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Week beginning on February 16, 2014: 398.04 ppm
Weekly value from 1 year ago: 397.15 ppm

Rate of increase of co2 just collapsed as it hasn't want up since late Dec. Hell, as of this moment it is under 1ppm more then 2013 at this time. NORMALLY it is twice that.:confused: At this rate we won't hit 400ppm and I thought for sure that would happen(402ppm at least a week).

ESRL Global Monitoring Division - Global Greenhouse Gas Reference Network

Hold your breath and it might go down another part per million.........

Hold it now.

I am just pointing out a interesting observation. Don't really understand why you posted that.

I thought you were a science guy. We humans emit the CO2, so if you hold your breath we might get lower readings...........Get with the program and save the planet................

BTW Eat more cows. Their methane is killing the planets.........They produce more than chickens.........

I thought you were a science guy. We humans emit the CO2, so if you hold your breath we might get lower readings...........Get with the program and save the planet................

BTW Eat more cows. Their methane is killing the planets.........They produce more than chickens.........

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

LOL

Hold your breath as well and save the planet.

Rate of increase of co2 just collapsed as it hasn't want up since late Dec. Hell, as of this moment it is under 1ppm more then 2013 at this time. NORMALLY it is twice that.:confused: At this rate we won't hit 400ppm and I thought for sure that would happen(402ppm at least a week).

There's A LOT of annual and interannual variation.. The graphs that are published for general consumption are highly filtered. Do the same to the Dow Jones numbers and you'd think the market barely moves day to day.

Anything less than a 4 or 6 yr average won't show the real rise.. You gotta be really bored to be checking this index that often..

Matthew, here is Mauna Loa's data for the last two years:

ccgg.MLO.co2.1.none.discrete.2012.2014.png

So if CO2 is decreasing (based on AGW beliefs) so should temperature.

Look at the graph one more time. It reads from left to right, just like these words. You can read these words can't you? And as you go from left to right, the CO2 levels, which are represented on the vertical axis by the height of those dots goes UP. Like a balloon. Wheeeeeee!

Forum List

Back