Reagan's aid to Iran

Reagan's deals opened the door to yet more terrorism against the U.S., and at the same time he sold the American economy off to the Japanese and Red China.
An absolute blatant lie. Under Reagan, the US was Great, and no one dared to even raise their voice to America.

It is no coincidence that the trumpsters scammers took exactly the trappings of Reagan as a Great President during the Golden Years.

An absolute blatant lie. Under Reagan, the US was Great, and no one dared to even raise their voice to America.

It is no coincidence that the trumpsters scammers took exactly the trappings of Reagan as a Great President during the Golden Years.

You're a moron. Accept it and move back to the kiddie finger painting forums.

Reagan destroyed all communists and terrorists in the world. It's amazing how they could come back to life. The whole world was in the hands of the US right

it is believed that Casey, then director of the CIA, was a Reagan protege. What does it change?
What does "protege" mean? The CIA has been an independent arm of the U.S. since JFK used it to raise an illegal army to invade Cuba. LBJ used the CIA to run the Vietnam war. How did that work out? The CIA failed us in 9-11. I'm not sure how today's lefties can blame Reagan for the ongoing foreign aid to countries who were hostile to America when it's going on today. It's a cheap shot designed to deflect attention from the mess the U.S is in today.

What does "protege" mean? The CIA has been an independent arm of the U.S. since JFK used it to raise an illegal army to invade Cuba. LBJ used the CIA to run the Vietnam war. How did that work out? The CIA failed us in 9-11. I'm not sure how today's lefties can blame Reagan for the ongoing foreign aid to countries who were hostile to America when it's going on today. It's a cheap shot designed to deflect attention from the mess the U.S is in today.
I am not going to condemn Reagan, I fully support his policies

Forum List

Back