Real Christian believers love the Jewish people and they love tiny Israel.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Real Christian believers love the Jewish people and they love tiny Israel and pray that GOD protects them. JESUS was born into a Jewish family and it was GODLY Jewish men that recorded GOD'S WORD in the books of the BIBLE. PTL.===GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL==And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” GENESIS 12:2-3

O God, do not remain quiet;
Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.
For behold, Your enemies make an uproar,
And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
They make shrewd plans against Your people,
And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
They have said, “Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation,
That the name of Israel be remembered no more.”
For they have conspired together with one mind;
Against You they make a covenant: terrify them with Your storm.
Fill their faces with dishonor,
That they may seek Your name, O Lord.
Let them be ashamed and dismayed forever,
And let them be humiliated and perish,
That they may know that You alone, whose name is the Lord,
Are the Most High over all the earth.

GOD SAYS AT THE LAST days and at that time,
When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will gather all the nations
And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat.
Then I will enter into judgment with them there
On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
And they have divided up My land. Joel 3:2

You better go read your bible you heathen:

1 John 2:22

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

But, Haniya, since you converted, your main guy is Mohammed, and Jesus is but a minor prophet. Hmm, wonder if Haniya has gotten around to reading the fake Gospel which Muslims have, the Gospel of Barnabas.

Real Christian believers love the Jewish people and they love tiny Israel and pray that GOD protects them. JESUS was born into a Jewish family and it was GODLY Jewish men that recorded GOD'S WORD in the books of the BIBLE. PTL.===GOD SAYS TO ISRAEL==And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,

you have nothing but contempt for anyone who doesn't believe jesus is the messiah. so you have nothing but contempt for jews.

And 70% of us Jews are liberals and voted for President Obama ...70%!!
Thanks for loving us liberals :lol:

With every act of Palestinian terrorism, more & more Christians join forces in support of Israel. Way to go Palestinians.

https://secure2.convio.net/cufi/site/SPageServer?pagename=theisraelpledge

The Palestinian terrorists have got some seriously bad Karma (or equivalent) building up and building up.

the christian do to , from the inquisitions to the holocaust

Crimes of Christianity: Persecution of the Jews

Christianity and its Persecutions of Jews

Without centuries of Christian anti-Semitism, Hitler's passionate hatred would never have been so fervently echoed.
Robert Runcie, Archbishop of Canterbury

"An important turning point came in AD 388. In that year a synagogue at Rome was burnt by Christians and the authorities required that restitution be paid. This was clearly fair, and in keeping with custom. But in the same year another synagogue, at Callinicum on the Euphrates, was razed by Christians at the instigation of the local bishop. Again the Emperor required the bishop to make restitution. The leading Churchman of the day, Ambrose, now a saint and Doctor of the Church, interceded and made it clear to the emperor that it would be sinful to help the Jews in this way . The emperor acceded to the will of the Church, and withdrew his demand for justice."

The Christian Church and its persecution of the Jews

The Palestinian terrorists have got some seriously bad Karma (or equivalent) building up and building up.

the christian do to , from the inquisitions to the holocaust

Crimes of Christianity: Persecution of the Jews

Christianity and its Persecutions of Jews

Without centuries of Christian anti-Semitism, Hitler's passionate hatred would never have been so fervently echoed.
Robert Runcie, Archbishop of Canterbury

"An important turning point came in AD 388. In that year a synagogue at Rome was burnt by Christians and the authorities required that restitution be paid. This was clearly fair, and in keeping with custom. But in the same year another synagogue, at Callinicum on the Euphrates, was razed by Christians at the instigation of the local bishop. Again the Emperor required the bishop to make restitution. The leading Churchman of the day, Ambrose, now a saint and Doctor of the Church, interceded and made it clear to the emperor that it would be sinful to help the Jews in this way . The emperor acceded to the will of the Church, and withdrew his demand for justice."

The Christian Church and its persecution of the Jews

An overview of the persecution
of Jews for the past 2,000 years

"The Jews are a nervous people. Nineteen centuries of Christian love have taken a toll." Benjamin Disraeli

2000 year history of Jewish persecution

And I will bless you,

you have nothing but contempt for anyone who doesn't believe jesus is the messiah. so you have nothing but contempt for jews.

YES!!! JESUS WAS BORN A JEW ANDTHE GODLY MEN THAT RECORDED GOD'S WORD WERE JEWS.REAL BELIEVERS LOVE THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND the nation of ISRAEL!!!

And 70% of us Jews are liberals and voted for President Obama ...70%!!
Thanks for loving us liberals :lol:
Hey, Guno! You wouldn't have liked George Patton.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician." ~~General George S Patton, Jr.

But, Haniya, since you converted, your main guy is Mohammed, and Jesus is but a minor prophet. Hmm, wonder if Haniya has gotten around to reading the fake Gospel which Muslims have, the Gospel of Barnabas.

I quoted John the Apostle. I am a Roman Catholic, member of the true universal Christian Church, the Church that Peter built. You may be a heathen.

I quoted John the Apostle. I am a Roman Catholic, member of the true universal Christian Church, the Church that Peter built. You may be a heathen.

CHURCH MEMBERSHIP BUYS YOU NOTHING WITH GOD. THE ONLY IMPORTANT QUESTION IS=HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR? Satan and demons sit on the front seats on many "churches"!!

CHURCH MEMBERSHIP BUYS YOU NOTHING WITH GOD. THE ONLY IMPORTANT QUESTION IS=HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR? Satan and demons sit on the front seats on many "churches"!!

All Roman Catholics accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Satan and demons only sit on the front seats of the false Churches, not the universal Catholic Church, the Church that Jesus Christ had Saint Peter place the foundation stone for. Pietro, (Peter) means rock.

Forum List

Back