Red Cross Tacitly Concedes Blood of COVID Vax-Injected Is Tainted

Very interesting. Very worrisome. Many did warn about the COVID vaccines though.

They still want platelets and plasma from me, where I donate. I gave two units, last Wednesday.

Why else would such question necessary if we were told 100000X that it's safe and effective? I don't recall a blood bank asking if donors took Advil.
So you do not know.

Did you notice the bottom part of the X post in the OP was cut off? How come?

With all due respect, it seems like you have a lot of questions but instead of doing research, you simply assume malfeasance based on little more then your ignorance and political bias.

Had you considered checking the red cross website for answers?

That would be my suggestion.

No.

that's exactly why,
Not according to what I found.

"But to be eligible, you’ll need to know and be able to give the name of your COVID-19 vaccine’s manufacturer. Approved manufacturers include Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, and Pfizer. You can donate as long as you don't have symptoms of COVID-19 and feel well when you’re about to donate."

"If you don’t know which company manufactured your vaccine, you’ll need to wait 2 weeks before you can donate blood."

"Q: Are individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine eligible to give blood, platelets and plasma?"

"A: Yes, you can donate blood after getting a COVID-19 vaccine, as long as you are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of the donation. Please come prepared to share the manufacturer name of the vaccine you received. If you do not know the name of the vaccine manufacturer, we request you wait two weeks to donate after vaccination, out of precaution."

They just want to make sure people haven't taken an unapproved and/or unknown vaccine.

Do you have a link supporting your claim or is it just your medical opinion?

Not according to what I found.

"But to be eligible, you’ll need to know and be able to give the name of your COVID-19 vaccine’s manufacturer. Approved manufacturers include Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, and Pfizer. You can donate as long as you don't have symptoms of COVID-19 and feel well when you’re about to donate."

"If you don’t know which company manufactured your vaccine, you’ll need to wait 2 weeks before you can donate blood."

"Q: Are individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine eligible to give blood, platelets and plasma?"

"A: Yes, you can donate blood after getting a COVID-19 vaccine, as long as you are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of the donation. Please come prepared to share the manufacturer name of the vaccine you received. If you do not know the name of the vaccine manufacturer, we request you wait two weeks to donate after vaccination, out of precaution."

They just want to make sure people haven't taken an unapproved and/or unknown vaccine.

Do you have a link supporting your claim or is it just your medical opinion?
weeding out the death batches seems such a tedious affair .....~S~

Why do the covid vaccinated people want to so eagerly donate that blood of theirs? They would not pay attention to any covid vaccine warnings, and now they ignore the fact that their blood is tainted with all kinds of booby traps.

Actually the Red Cross knew this way back in 2021 I still have their article about their reservations about covid vaccinated blood dated 2021.

Forum List

Back