Red Sox fall below 500, 1-7 since one of their owners called them racist

45thPatriot

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2022
You can’t make this shit up.

And they celebrated Puerto Rican heritage month yesterday lol god pray for America.

Wow ... now I don't feel so bad about my Giants going 0-7 since the All Star break ... pitching is in the garbage, batting is non-existent and fielding is worse than high school girl's softball ... but other than that, things are good, party every game out in McCovey Cove ...

Wow, had no idea the angry, drunk, white supremacist Irishman was still even in the game. :)
Dude's liver should have gone years ago.

But sure, their front office's personnel decisions and the fact they are fielding a AAA team just about every night has nothing to do the state of the club.
:auiqs.jpg:

You can’t make this shit up.

And they celebrated Puerto Rican heritage month yesterday lol god pray for America.

Who cares, unless you are an out-of-town fan? They still have the 10th highest attendance in MLB. If they are or not, racists as f*ck, as an owner he is a good position to know. They are about 15th out of 30 in MLB standing, so there are 20 teams with lower attendance and 15 teams ranked lower in standings, including all teams in the league, where owners did not publicly say their team was racist as f#ck. You are correct, in that you can't make this shit up.

• Banned
Who cares, unless you are an out-of-town fan? They still have the 10th highest attendance in MLB. If they are or not, racists as f*ck, as an owner he is a good position to know. They are about 15th out of 30 in MLB standing, so there are 20 teams with lower attendance and 15 teams ranked lower in standings, including all teams in the league, where owners did not publicly say their team was racist as f#ck. You are correct, in that you can't make this shit up.
Yes he did

Do you really think LeBron is spending a lot of time getting to know Red Sox fans? Or is he just popping off again like the ignorant & entitled progressive elitist he has morphed into?

Even if he is right, what does this say about racism in America? In one of the bluest cities in a bluest state, he sees rampant racism from the masses... maybe the Dems in charge are the real source of "systemic racism"?
Look in every large city, you will almost always find Dems in charge for years & consistent charges of racism.
Cause & effect

Do you really think LeBron is spending a lot of time getting to know Red Sox fans? Or is he just popping off again like the ignorant & entitled progressive elitist he has morphed into?

Even if he is right, what does this say about racism in America? In one of the bluest cities in a bluest state, he sees rampant racism from the masses... maybe the Dems in charge are the real source of "systemic racism"?
Look in every large city, you will almost always find Dems in charge for years & consistent charges of racism.
Cause & effect
Oh, popping off at the mouth to be sure, but so far by standings and attendance, Boston fans are not skipping in droves, and like I said, the team performance is ahead of half of all MLB, so I'm just pointing out the real numbers, lest somebody think it is really a big deal, LeBron being LeBron.

Boston fans are woke, mostly from far left New England, so they probably agree with the observation.

Oh, popping off at the mouth to be sure, but so far by standings and attendance, Boston fans are not skipping in droves, and like I said, the team performance is ahead of half of all MLB, so I'm just pointing out the real numbers, lest somebody think it is really a big deal, LeBron being LeBron.
How is the team performing since he called us racist? 1-7?

LeBron James owns the Red Sox(I know)
LOL......I didn't know that. Thought it was someone else.....lolol

I renounce and denounce with a very evil and frightening hatred all major sports so I don't follow this shat anymore...lol

Thanks for the info.......................Signed, Big sports fan before the Woke era

Red Sox won’t make any trades unless it’s a black player, they tried to trade for a the Mets first baseman. Who sucks.. because he’s black.. last two outfielders they signed are black. Race picks come before winning now

How is the team performing since he called us racist? 1-7?
You really think that is it? Been watching baseball off and on all my life, and have seen many teams go through slumps, the reason, not always apparent, so I do not make too much out of it. It's always been a game, where on any given day, any given field, crap or magic can happen, but overall the numbers are the numbers.

You really think that is it? Been watching baseball off and on all my life, and have seen many teams go through slumps, the reason, not always apparent, so I do not make too much out of it. It's always been a game, where on any given day, any given field, crap or magic can happen, but overall the numbers are the numbers.
I asked you a question

I asked you a question
I don't actually know what day he said it. As, for black players being no good, I can't buy it, nor can I buy, the team is butt hurt, over LaBron, so they can't or won't perform. Your view seems pretty racist, whether you mean it that way or not.

I don't actually know what day he said it. As, for black players being no good, I can't buy it, nor can I buy, the team is butt hurt, over LaBron, so they can't or won't perform. Your view seems pretty racist, whether you mean it that way or not.
Picking based on skin color isn’t racist, but saying picking by race is racist lol

Why doesn't LeBron move the team from the Shithole of Boston to his tremendous hometown of Akron?

The Rubber Capital of the World certainly could use the economic stimulus

We get it

For liberals why worry about winning and losing when lib wokeness is on the agenda?

Forum List

Back