Remember all the right wingers in 2008 shutting down Obama rallies & rushing stage?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The left wingers swarming Trump rallies and trying to shut them down and rushing the stage.....it's nothing new. Remember 2008 when all the right wing mobs did the same to the charismatic, energetic Obama rallies???

Oh wait.....no I don't remember that.

I don't remember us doing it to Kerry or Gore or Hillary/Bernie.

I don't remember that either...............Crazy shit isn't it.........I do remember some lame as called............hmmm

hmmm.........oh yeah the SEIU doing similar shite...........

www.msnbc.com Is celebrating how "Bernie supporters shut down Trump". Gotta love the free speech loving tolerant left.

Game on faggots.

Left wingers (an' Repub elites) are pants-spoiling themselves.............afraid Trump may actually get da' bump to be da' Prez!........thatz why they want to infringe upon his and his followers' 1st amendment rights!!.............and they call Trump fascist, when in reality, the far-left hi-jacked Democrap Party (along with Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich and the sell-out RINO elites), are the real fascists!!!

Basically, that's it, in a nutshell.

www.msnbc.com Is celebrating how "Bernie supporters shut down Trump". Gotta love the free speech loving tolerant left.

Game on faggots.
They have gotten away with this shit for so long they think they untouchable....................

They don't like it when they get it in return...............this will be one of the ugliest elections in my lifetime......

Game on faggots.
They have gotten away with this shit for so long they think they untouchable....................

They don't like it when they get it in return...............this will be one of the ugliest elections in my lifetime......

I well remember the 1968 Democratic convention. Then, the Chicago police bloodily put it down as they were not being second guessed by most of the citizenry and the establishment. This time around, since the cops are seen as the enemy by 1/2 the population, and, as a result will stand down, Cleveland may well end up burnin', along with other cities. My prediction: 1968 will look like a 'cakewalk' compared to this upcoming election!..........mark these words!!!

"Remember all the right wingers in 2008 shutting down Obama rallies & rushing stage?"

We remember McCain telling an idiot republican woman she was wrong to refer to candidate Obama as an 'Arab.'

McCain was wrong on the issues but he had much more class and integrity than Trump.

And the hate and bigotry that manifested in the GOP in 2008 has only gotten worse in 2016.

The left wingers swarming Trump rallies and trying to shut them down and rushing the stage.....it's nothing new. Remember 2008 when all the right wing mobs did the same to the charismatic, energetic Obama rallies???

I don't remember Democratic candidates going to "kill the gays" rallies.
I don't remember Democrats shouting "let him die" referring to sick Americans.
There are lots of things I don't remember Democrats doing. I can name lots more.

"Remember all the right wingers in 2008 shutting down Obama rallies & rushing stage?"

We remember McCain telling an idiot republican woman she was wrong to refer to candidate Obama as an 'Arab.'

McCain was wrong on the issues but he had much more class and integrity than Trump.

And the hate and bigotry that manifested in the GOP in 2008 has only gotten worse in 2016.

^^^^^^^^
This imbecile is lamely attempting you to believe that 2008 was a real election juggarnaut.........:laugh:..........we are all gonna witness what a real election juggarnaut is gonna look, sound, and feel like!........

There are lots of things I don't remember Democrats doing. I can name lots more.
You don't remember Republicans doing those things either.

Game on faggots.

What it is...is the final gasp of the race card. Like a dying star...it's gonna go out with a bang...then be gone. The race card is dying. They're squeezing it desperately for every ounce of power it still has....but the Trump movement is the signaling of the end of the race card.

It no longer works. We are over it.

All you got jailhouse? Lame ass libtard.

Link asswipe?

Forum List

Back