Remember: Far Right Extremists Are the Top Terrorist Threats in America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The weekly Global Antisemitism Report published by the Combat Antisemitism Movement analyzed 113 incidents that targeted Jewish victims worldwide and found that 57.5% of the perpetrators were identified as far leftists, 22.1% of them were Islamists, 11.5% were unknown and 8.9% were done by far-right extremists.

Uh. Worldwide. What about in America?

One was deemed far right. Because a swastika was painted on a sidewalk. The same swastika Leftist protesters have been using while protesting against Israel.

All the others are Leftists.

So Mmmppff on that.

C'mon, man! The pro-Hamas crowd is harmless! I mean, they might throw crap and try to beat up cops. maybe set a few fires, burn down a government building, spray paint hammer and sickles on walls...burn a few flags, at worst, throw a few Molotov cocktails....
What's the harm in that? It's just a little fire!
Free speech dude!

Hahaha.
:)

The weekly Global Antisemitism Report published by the Combat Antisemitism Movement analyzed 113 incidents that targeted Jewish victims worldwide and found that 57.5% of the perpetrators were identified as far leftists, 22.1% of them were Islamists, 11.5% were unknown and 8.9% were done by far-right extremists.

One was deemed far right. Because a swastika was painted on a sidewalk. The same swastika Leftist protesters have been using while protesting against Israel.

So Mmmppff on that.

You mean to tell me I wasted all that time developing my surly demeanor for nothing, and actually I'm one of the "good guys"?

C'mon, man! The pro-Hamas crowd is harmless! I mean, they might throw crap and try to beat up cops. maybe set a few fires, burn down a government building, spray paint hammer and sickles on walls...burn a few flags, at worst, throw a few Molotov cocktails....
What's the harm in that? It's just a little fire!
Free speech dude!

Hahaha.
:)

"We must give them room to destroy..."

:laughing0301:

So Mmmppff on that.

Leftists are now so demented and violent they have to board up the entire city of Chicago for when they go ape shit crazy at the DNC convention because they will never be left wing enough.

They are animals after all.

Leftists are now so demented and violent they have to board up the entire city of Chicago for when they go ape shit crazy at the DNC convention because they will never be left wing enough.

They are animals after all.
They aren’t boarding up everything and putting fences up to defend from the right. They are doing it to defend themselves from their own voters. It’s insane.

So Mmmppff on that.

Factcheck it, W.

Forum List

Back