Remember Rachel Dolezal, the white who identified as black? She was fired from her K-12 teaching job for explicit pics

American Eagle

Platinum Member
May 12, 2024
I sometimes look up these people to see what happened to them.

She was teaching in Tucson AZ, under the name Nkechi Diallo.

She had an Only Fans account with explicit pics.

"She was a prominent civil rights leader and an African Studies professor in Washington State, accused of pretending to be black for personal gain."

Why people lie about race​

It's unclear exactly why many people lie about race. It can be for selfish purposes, like those who claim Indigenous roots for some kind of material gain associated with that identity. Or maybe they are just pathological liars. Or maybe they feel guilty about their whiteness.

Why people lie about race​

It's unclear exactly why many people lie about race. It can be for selfish purposes, like those who claim Indigenous roots for some kind of material gain associated with that identity. Or maybe they are just pathological liars. Or maybe they feel guilty about their whiteness.

Acceptance to colleges is a good reason.

What's with these white self-hating loons who identify as black?

Lots of that black self-identification was publicly going around with Dolezal, Liz Warren and others. They got mocked, so it appears the fad has gone underground--i.e., the internet. If you're anon on the internet, then you can be whatever you like.

What's with these white self-hating loons who identify as black?

Lots of that black self-identification was publicly going around with Dolezal, Liz Warren and others. They got mocked, so it appears the fad has gone underground--i.e., the internet. If you're anon on the internet, then you can be whatever you like.
Like me.
My name is a common black suffix attached to mainstream prefix and the second part is a phonetic spelling and mispronunciation of Marquis.

Forum List

Back