Remember the SF gay men's choir singing "we're coming for your children"? Surprise! Multiple convicted child molesters among the choir!!!

The Boy Scouts were ostracized by the media and the lift wing for winning a S.C. decision that allowed them to discriminate against hiring overt homosexuals as Boy Scout leaders. Next thing you know the left encourages law suits against the BSA for guess what? They blamed the Catholic Church while they played down the fact that homosexual priests molested altar boys. Now the gay movement is so strong that they admit that they are coming after young boys but nobody seems to care.

I don't doubt it, but I don't really trust links like that, so I never click on them.

So you were given photos and names though don’t trust them. All of them must be fictitious.

I don't see any photos or names.

I didn't click on the links. I'm sure as heck not clicking on some random shmuck's personal files.

They go by other names now.

I'll start believing in this shit when the right-wingers start going after grown men who pursue teenage girls. What have the right-wingers done against Moore, the Alabama State Pedo, and the Duck Dynesty guy encouraging grown men to hunt teenage girls.

Make a choice. Go after the pedos or not. Protect all children.

BTW: It would be of great help to establish some ages here. I've heard 16-year-olds treated as "fair game," and yet 18-year-olds not. Let's get the age limits on the books.

Last edited:
I'll start believing in this shit when the right-wingers start going after grown men who pursue teenage girls. What have the right-wingers done against Moore, the Alabama State Pedo, and the Duck Dynesty guy encouraging grown men to hunt teenage girls.

Make a choice. Go after the pedos or not. Protect all children.

BTW: It would be of great help to establish some ages here. I've heard 16-year-olds treated as "fair game," and yet 18-year-olds not. Let's get the age limits on the books.
The term “fair game” is only the Narcissists’s term for predation of the more innocent.

Forum List

Back