Replace DEI with DEI

Instead of Diversity Equity and Inclusion, black Lieutenant Governor says we need Diligence Excellence and Intelligence. Common sense is so rare in Democrats.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can't remember, does IM2 consider this guy racist, traitor to his people, or slave to a white-man's world?

Instead of Diversity Equity and Inclusion, black Lieutenant Governor says we need Diligence Excellence and Intelligence. Common sense is so rare in Democrats.

Note to the OP Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, is a Republican. Also he said "Discipline, Excellence and Intelligence".

Last edited:
I'm 99.99% sure he knows that.

Ya never know, maybe he didn't think a southern State would elect a black Lt. Gov. republican. Also all the signs and badges were either blue of blue trimmed. Maybe that was intentional.

Edit: Don't know if you noticed my other edit, but the OP got the quote wrong.

Last edited:

DEI and DEI is much better than a bunch of white guys getting together and make hiring choosing from their good old bo network. I have seen horrific made this way and I have seen it way too often.

DEI and DEI is much better than a bunch of white guys getting together and make hiring choosing from their good old bo network. I have seen horrific made this way and I have seen it way too often.

You ignorant ass, do you ever proof read your posts? Or is your translator program that bad, and you just don't know the difference.

You ignorant ass, do you ever proof read your posts? Or is your translator program that bad, and you just don't know the difference.
Well, you have to admit we all done "seen horrifc made". :auiqs.jpg:

Well, you have to admit we all done "seen horrifc made". :auiqs.jpg:
Ok guys, I made a mistake. Let me clear it up for you horrific DECISIONS made.
Does getting a job through a white good old guys network sound familiar to you. I am guessing it does.
It must have pissed you off when a minority came in and did a better job than you.

Sorry, I am assuming you are an english teacher. Sorry about that. Can I clarify something for you?

Nope, I just paid attention in class, English and composition were my favorite subjects. That's why I try to proof everything I post, of course no one is perfect. But you seem to have a habit of fucking up the language.

Ok guys, I made a mistake. Let me clear it up for you horrific DECISIONS made.
Does getting a job through a white good old guys network sound familiar to you. I am guessing it does.
It must have pissed you off when a minority came in and did a better job than you.

So what's the good old bo network?

Forum List

Back