Replacement DNC Chair "Dumbo" Brazile Said She Would "Cuss Out" Bernie Supporters

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
WikiLeaks ^

Dumbo Brazille is the DNC Chair after Debbie moves over to the Clinton campaign.

Here's Donna in the WikiLeaks:

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-05-13 18:03 Subject: Fwd: Washington Post inquiry

I have no intentions of touching this.

Why? Because I will cuss out the Sanders camp!

Sent from Donna's I Pad. Follow me on twitter @donnabrazile

Begin forwarded message: From: "Phillip, Abby" Date: May 13, 2016 at 11:51:50 AM PDT To: "[email protected]" [email protected] Subject: Washington Post inquiry

Hi Donna, Do you have a minute to chat today?

Wanted to ask you about this fight between the Sanders camp and DNC over adequate representation on the platform committee and others ahead of the convention. I can be reached on my cell at 857-928-7338.

Abby

CoJeYorUEAA2lmC.jpg

Dumbo suits her well! I can still remember when she said that Romney was the weakest link amongst the candidates in 2012,,,when actually, she is the weakest link in any local zoo

WikiLeaks ^

Dumbo Brazille is the DNC Chair after Debbie moves over to the Clinton campaign.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-05-13 18:03 Subject: Fwd: Washington Post inquiry

Begin forwarded message: From: "Phillip, Abby" Date: May 13, 2016 at 11:51:50 AM PDT To: "[email protected]" [email protected] Subject: Washington Post inquiry

Wanted to ask you about this fight between the Sanders camp and DNC over adequate representation on the platform committee and others ahead of the convention. I can be reached on my cell at 857-928-7338.

Abby

CoJeYorUEAA2lmC.jpg
can you imagine her comments after Trump wins? it was because all white people are racists !!!!!

WikiLeaks ^

Abby

CoJeYorUEAA2lmC.jpg
can you imagine her comments after Trump wins? it was because all white people are racists !!!!!

She'll identify as a Gingerbread girl!

WikiLeaks ^

Abby

CoJeYorUEAA2lmC.jpg

Wasn't she the one who advised Al Gore to wear "earth colors" to up his election chances in 2000?

Now, maybe Donna Brazile can redeem herself - because she definitely had her hand on the scale for Obama in 2008.

Dumbo Brazile is acting like Beavis and Butthead now, but according to Dumbo,,,,everything is fine! we have never been so united!

Forum List

Back