Report: Gaza Terrorists Attack U.S. Humanitarian Pier During Construction Work

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
But it is Netanyahu's fault. So says Pelosi and others.

Meanwhile, how dumb is the Biden junta? Plenty dumb.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds. Palestinian terrorists on Wednesday attacked the U.S. pier being constructed off the coast of Gaza, the Israeli TV channel i24NEWS reported.
Gaza “terrorists launched mortars at the maritime construction site, damaging several pieces of engineering equipment,” the TV channel revealed. ” In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area.”
The U.S. military is involved in the construction of the floating dock. It is unclear if American servicemen or civilian contractors were present at the site during the terrorist attack.
Last month, President Joe Biden announced the decision to construct a floating pier for large-scale aid delivery to Gaza and supply aid through trucks and airdrops. “I’m directing the US military to lead an emergency mission to establish a temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine and temporary shelters,” President Biden declared on March 7.
The i24NEWS reported:
Gazan terrorists fired mortar shells on Wednesday towards the construction work on the humanitarian pier being built off the coast of Gaza.

i24NEWS has learned that several pieces of American engineering equipment were damaged in the attack. In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area.

The United States has been building the floating pier in order to channel additional humanitarian aid that would arrive via sea route. U.S. President Joe Biden announced the plan during his State of the Union address in early March, clarifying that there would be “no U.S. boots on the ground.”
The IDF will likely be in charge of ensuring the security of the costly pier, and the distribution of aid that comes through it, although there has not been any official announcement yet about where the aid will be sourced from.​

This is not the first time Palestinian terrorists have targeted humanitarian efforts to help the Gazans. In the past, Hamas terrorists have used delivery of food supplies to ambush Israeli troops. Terrorists have repeatedly attacked IDF soldiers, assisting civilians to evacuate the combat zones.

1714091045496.png

I would like to believe it was those bonny Freedom Fighters taking the opportunity to kill some of the real enemy , but would want 100 % proof of it being real and not yet another Mossad / CIA piece of propaganda

The problem the US and Israel has in fighting wars against animals like Hamas is that we have rules for making war. Hamas has no rules, or conscience either. If Israel moves in for the final showdown, you can bet Hamas will kill any hostages still alive as well as commit a couple more war crimes that they will try to blame on Israel. They're classless animals that seem to enjoy killing innocent women and children. And of course, our broken media and education system will provide the positive spin for them. MAGA

Forum List

Back