Reporter files assault charges against maxine waters following encounter

Investigative reporter Laura Loomer filed a police report Tuesday accusing Democrat congresswoman Maxine Waters of assaulting her.

Loomer announced on Twitter she had filed charges against Waters with the Capitol Police, claiming, “Yesterday when I confronted her on Capitol Hill, she ASSAULTED me. She hit my hand, then she swatted me in the face twice w/ her papers.”

Reporter Files Assault Charges Against Maxine Waters Following Encounter

Oh we can see it now, she will be threatened, she will be made out to be the bad guy " the one filing the police report" that is.

Oh I hope this reporter wins, guess it will depend how far up the judges arse Waters is.

Too bad Loomer didn't just beat the living crap out of Watters! She would have done the world a great favor and Trump would have sprung her from jail, paid the fines and legal fees and pardoned her.

What a crock :)

Laura Loomer put her hand on Waters to restrain her, and the old grandmother stomped the reporter's assault on her.

Cry baby.

Well Waters wants people to get in others faces! This time it was her face and she didn’t like it. Waters has shit in her own nest!
Amen to this! If she couldn't take it, she shouldn't have dished it out to the rest of us! Her choice of words only make me feel for those of her race who are actually good people. I pray that are never lumped in there with her.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

As The Donald joked about a few hours ago. Let this grotesque, racist, POS, extraordinarily low IQ mental case represent democrats. Democrats need to stock up on Prep H now. They are going to get destroyed this November.

Investigative reporter Laura Loomer filed a police report Tuesday accusing Democrat congresswoman Maxine Waters of assaulting her.

Loomer announced on Twitter she had filed charges against Waters with the Capitol Police, claiming, “Yesterday when I confronted her on Capitol Hill, she ASSAULTED me. She hit my hand, then she swatted me in the face twice w/ her papers.”

Reporter Files Assault Charges Against Maxine Waters Following Encounter

Oh we can see it now, she will be threatened, she will be made out to be the bad guy " the one filing the police report" that is.

Oh I hope this reporter wins, guess it will depend how far up the judges arse Waters is.
It’ll all blow over once the crazy colored lady claims the charges were filed solely because she’s black.

Nah The first thing out of anyone's mouth will be, "Don't you know who I am?" "I'm a sitting US Congresswoman." I can't be charged with anything. LOL

Forum List

Back