Reporter Laura Loomer has filed charges against Maxine Adolph Waters

Reporter files assault charges against Maxine Waters after confrontation on Capitol Hill

Waters has lost what little mind she ever had and is now attacking anyone who does not agree with her. All we need to do to get her arrested is to wear a Trump hat and offer to hold the door for her, and have the event recorded……………….

See Adolph hates when people are nice......

Yawn

The reporter harangued her and she hit the reporter with a few papers. I'll bet she had to limp to the first aid station.

You mean like she is encouraging people to harangue others ?

Can the trump people start hitting them with papers ?

Laura Loomer is an alt-right zealot.

Far-Right Twitter Personality Laura Loomer Banned From Uber, Lyft for Racist Tweets [Updated]

ytijhzdddhsbm70iigfg.png

You might be right, that said are you saying that Adolph Waters should be able to beat up Alex Jones who certainly is a right wingnut?

Do you hate or love your enemy

The worst thing Maxine did was that smug smile on her face in the elevator.
The "reporter" was a dumb bitch for two reasons.
1. She acted like a damn child repeating herself.
2. Was too stupid to take the offer of a meeting.

I don't like Maxine anymore than any of you but GET FUCKING REAL AND GROW A PAIR

And I agree with you GMU, but here is the deal----------> the news is ALWAYS doing this crap to Conservatives. Now, they get a taste of their own medicine, and yes, by legal standards, it is assault. That tells you HOW the Left gets away with crap, and how nutty our laws have gotten!

I love Maxine.

She said today if a Republican was going to shoot her, shoot straight. Because an animal is the most dangerous when it's wounded.

Dg3OWk6XUAAJkx8.jpg

Good fucking grief. That wasn't assault. Asinine fucking childish behavior yes but assault?
GTFO
Yes, assault: a violent physical or verbal attack. Usually defined as such perceived as such by the recipient. Bitch hit me in the face, with anything, that's assault, regardless of the weapon used. Let's totally disregard her demands that her worshipers indulge their propensity for physical violence..

Weekly Update: JW Files Ethics Complaint Against Maxine Waters for Inciting Violence - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch Files Complaint Against Rep. Waters for Inciting Violence and Assaults
This week we hand-delivered a letter to the chairman and co-chairman of the House Office of Congressional Ethics calling for an investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) violated House ethics rules by encouraging violence against Trump administration Cabinet members.

Rep. Maxine Waters addressed a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 23, telling a crowd:

If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them! And you tell them that they are not welcome, anymore, anywhere.

In our letter to the Office of Congressional Ethics co-chairman, I wrote:

In encouraging individuals to create “crowds” who will “push back” on President Trump’s Cabinet members at private business establishments and in seemingly trying to prevent these Cabinet officials from obtaining basic necessities without fear of assault and violence, Rep. Waters seems to be violation of House rules, specifically:

A Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House shall conduct himself at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House. [House Rule 23, clause 1.]

We hereby request that the Office of Congressional Ethics conduct a preliminary investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Waters violated House Rules in encouraging attacks on Cabinet officials.

Maxine Waters incited violence and assault against members of President Trump’s Cabinet. It is urgent that the House Ethics Office quickly acts to hold her accountable for this dangerous incitement.

Good fucking grief. That wasn't assault. Asinine fucking childish behavior yes but assault?
GTFO
Yes, assault: a violent physical or verbal attack. Usually defined as such perceived as such by the recipient. Bitch hit me in the face, with anything, that's assault, regardless of the weapon used. Let's totally disregard her demands that her worshipers indulge their propensity for physical violence..
I hope you have kevlar armor for your feelings if you consider that assault.

Ridiculous bullshit.

Boorish behavior at best. Crybabyass response is equally as stupid.

Maxine Watters MADE ME MAD so I'm going to rejoice in her getting THE VERY THING THAT MADE ME MAD TO BEGIN WITH.....

You people are beyond ignorant. God help us

Hell yes, if your going to pick a fight do it with a 97 year old black woman who had to spend the1st half of her life riding in the back of the bus.

How about a filthy ass hateful Moon Bat asshole who is dumber than a door knob?

Maxine Watters MADE ME MAD so I'm going to rejoice in her getting THE VERY THING THAT MADE ME MAD TO BEGIN WITH.....

You people are beyond ignorant. God help us
Here speech could incite violence and she deserves having another go at the Ethics committee in Congress.

The worst thing Maxine did was that smug smile on her face in the elevator.
The "reporter" was a dumb bitch for two reasons.
1. She acted like a damn child repeating herself.
2. Was too stupid to take the offer of a meeting.

I don't like Maxine anymore than any of you but GET FUCKING REAL AND GROW A PAIR

No need to 'get real' with these crazies and low life scum. We need to encourage them to eat each other and self-destruct, because that works; we got rid of one Senator from Minnesota, some Hollywood vermin, and other fun results with it, after all. The crazier these scum get going after each other the better it gets for the country.

I applaud Congresswoman Waters for standing up to the Trump NaziCons! Go Maxine!

Nobody cares who you applaud because everyone on USMB knows that you are the most deliberate, bold-faced, pathological LIAR on this website in every thread you start. You're not simply ill-informed, mistaken or misinterpreting facts, my poor, oh-so-oppressed friend, you are a compulsive, deliberate Liar with a capital L. Everyone here knows this! Your own credibility here is a giant goose-egg.

Forum List

Back