Reporters LAUGH At Hillary After She Ducks Questions...AGAIN

I said it earlier. Val is so stupid she believes not being shot at is the same as being shot at. You can't help that level of stupidity.

I don't know about "working wonders", but it certainly has convinced me that nothing you post should be taken seriously.

wgaf what you take seriously? i mean, seriously........... :lol:

wgaf? Ah, so you're not only a time wasting troll, but you don't have the ability to communicate without vulgarities. Thanks for showing what a fool you really are, so I don't have to read your drivel in the future.

poor hacks get so pissed when a candidate doesn't dance to their tune.

aww some dimwit asked hillary to jump and she didn't ask how high boo hoo hoo

Funny, that's exactly what Trump does, and guys like you boo and hiss about him not being part of the "system".

:eek:
'Tis true. They wail and moan about "taking the money out of politics", but when Trump has a few million in his war chest while Hillary has many times more (much coming from Wall Street and nations hostile to women and homosexuals), he's not doing something right and she is.

I don't know about "working wonders", but it certainly has convinced me that nothing you post should be taken seriously.

wgaf? Ah, so you're not only a time wasting troll, but you don't have the ability to communicate without vulgarities. Thanks for showing what a fool you really are, so I don't have to read your drivel in the future.

(who gives a fuck)

(who gives a fuck)

I got that. I just posted before I was finished. My haste made his response amusing, though.

Oh I thought she didnt answer something important. Did Donald reveal his VP pick too?

Did you start a thread on that too?

I don't know if you know this, but he will at some point.

So he hasnt? By gosh thats dispicable....ly just like Hillary.

What? The picking of a candidate or answering a question? They're kinda different.

Every candidate ducks that question.

No need on my part to lie.

HIllary, on the other hand, had to cover her ass, and hope the video was never shown

if you believe that video "proves" her simple comment was a big bad lie, then we'll just chalk it up to partisan stupidity.

Oh I thought she didnt answer something important. Did Donald reveal his VP pick too?

Did you start a thread on that too?

Has anyone asked if he has a short list of possible choices for VP?

Christ, all she had to say was "Yes" or "No". What's so hard about that?

poor hacks get so pissed when a candidate doesn't dance to their tune.

aww some dimwit asked hillary to jump and she didn't ask how high boo hoo hoo
But they don't ask her to jump and they don't expect her to ask how high.

They simply ask questions that are normally asked of and answered by presidential candidates.

The fact that you had to exaggerate with a ridiculous question like "jump and how high" should speak volumes to yourself.

that hacks keep turning the topic as if to speak volumes about ME, speaks volumes about hacks.

yeeeeah, that's the ticket... :coffee:

by the way... speaking of laughingstocks?

the op from alex jones' info wars?? hello mcfly. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back