🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reports claim NBC knew about Trump video months ago and purposely waited to influence election

Ted Cruz Asks Why NBC Didn’t Release Trump Tapes Earlier

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Donald Trump’s former rival for the Republican presidential nomination who endorsed him two weeks ago, is questioning why NBC didn’t release the “Access Hollywood” tape, which features Trump saying lewd comments about women, earlier.

Cruz tweeted on Sunday, “NBC had tape 11 yrs. Apprentice producer says they have more & worse. So why not release in 2015? In March? Why wait till October? #MSMBias”

Because they didn't want to interrupt his momentum during the repub nominating process. They wanted Trump to be nominated so they could set him up for attacks during the general and pave the way to the presidency for a woman who uses the name of a sexual predator for a political career platform.

I agree, and that's why GOP voters should have known better than to nominate someone that was such an easy target.
I support Trump because he's the nominee, but you could see this coming a mile away.

Step back for a moment, so if Ex President Billy Blow Job, is exonerated in the press and with his liberal lemmings, how is it different from what the mouth said or purportedly did 30+ years ago? I guess the difference is lying under oath? Or is it as liberals like to point out "who cares as long that he makes them wealthy"? In no way do I excuse the Donald for his statements or conduct its just that the hypocrisy displayed by the media and mainstream press is deplorable. After all hasn't America already been desensitized, so is the pan calling the kettle black here? I guess Debbie Wasserman Schultz's email's are right, "main stream Americans are just too dam stupid to know better".
A final note, now that attention has been successfully deflected away from cold hard facts and issues facing America are you feeling better, more secure, safe, and optimistic about the future?

This is not a surprise, but a huge story if true.

NBC PLANNED TO USE TRUMP AUDIO TO INFLUENCE DEBATE, ELECTION

[QUOTE
NBC execs had a plan to time the release of the Donald Trump audio to have maximum impact on both the 2nd presidential debate and the general election ... sources connected with the network tell TMZ.

Multiple sources connected with NBC tell us ... top network execs knew about the video long before they publicly said they did, but wanted to hold it because it was too early in the election. The sources say many NBC execs have open disdain for Trump and their plan was to roll out the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news cycle leading up to the face-off.
]

NBC -- Planned to Use Trump Audio to Influence Debate, Election[/QUOTE]
I like how the media acts like they don't know what Trump is talking about when he claims they're totally corrupt and biased. Just imagine how crushed they will be when Trump pulls a Brexit and wins. All the dirt and mud threw at him didn't work.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Donald Trump’s former rival for the Republican presidential nomination who endorsed him two weeks ago, is questioning why NBC didn’t release the “Access Hollywood” tape, which features Trump saying lewd comments about women, earlier.

Cruz tweeted on Sunday, “NBC had tape 11 yrs. Apprentice producer says they have more & worse. So why not release in 2015? In March? Why wait till October? #MSMBias”

Because they didn't want to interrupt his momentum during the repub nominating process. They wanted Trump to be nominated so they could set him up for attacks during the general and pave the way to the presidency for a woman who uses the name of a sexual predator for a political career platform.

I agree, and that's why GOP voters should have known better than to nominate someone that was such an easy target.
I support Trump because he's the nominee, but you could see this coming a mile away.
If I was a repub I would not have voted for him in the primary.
Many of the RWers who nominated him are just as clueless and subject to topical and superficial headline news info as lefties. Media banked on that in getting Trump nominated and now they bank on the same cluelessness to set him up for a loss in the general.
Welcome to 1930's Germany journalism.

I couldnt believe it when the GOP nominated Drumpf. I still think he may be a Dem plant sent to destroy the GOP.

Forum List

Back