Reposting this for coyote: Democrats on Twitter saying they will win the house today

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
BREAKING: With tonight’s new votes, Democrats are still expected to win the House with anywhere from 218-220 seats. It is now more likely than not that the Democrats will hold the House! RT IF YOU WANT DEMOCRATS TO WIN THE HOUSE!

This is my original content coyote for wasting my time finding the tweet again:
( Sorry I couldn't resist, I did put original content after like the third post)

istockphoto-1223279022-612x612.jpg

If the Dems hold the House the gravy train for the rich will continue to flow. I vote Republican but I'm also on the Dem's gravy train. Thanks to Bidenflation my investments will earn $25,000 more this year. :)

Last edited:
BREAKING: With tonight’s new votes, Democrats are still expected to win the House with anywhere from 218-220 seats. It is now more likely than not that the Democrats will hold the House! RT IF YOU WANT DEMOCRATS TO WIN THE HOUSE!

( Sorry I couldn't resist, I did put original content after like the third post)

View attachment 724727

Someone somewhere on the "internets" said it and so it must be true. :sleeping-smiley-015:

View attachment 724727

Would mean the Jan 6th committee con-tinues.

View attachment 724727

Thanks for the heads up. We all know no two people are capable of having the same thought, so once you think something, anybody who also thinks it is plagerizing. I think I will stop at the Dairy Queen for an icecream cone this afternoon, so if anyone else says the same thing, they are trying to take credit for my decision.

Forum List

Back