Rep's broken...

Is there also a time element involved? Like, 24 hours plus seven people before you can rep the same person again?

You can give 24 reputation comments in 24 hours. That is not 24 hours from a set time on a clock. It's 24 hours from each rep comment given. For instance, if you give all 24 comments at 1PM, your ability does not reset at 12PM with the calendar. It will reset 24 hours from 1 PM when you handed them out.

You must rep 8 different members before you can rep the 1st one again. If you look closely at the posts in this thread, you can find a perfect example of why this setting was even activated.

Those are the current settings.

ROFL... Ya know what's funny...

I was sitting on 16 rep points with 4 brown thingies... I get a Rep from Ex... whose a 100+ pointer and another member of a small but ample sum of rep points and NOTHING CHANGES for a day or so...

Ravi negs me, which represents a similar value as those noted above (half her rep value for the Neg) and PRESTO... I'm down one, to three brown thingies...

It's AMAZING!

But let there be no doubt, that there MUST be a perfectly sound explanation for it... and that it flies in the face of simple math... is little more than the folly of applying reason, to an unreasonable situation.

Last edited:
Brown thingies are annoying. So are gold thingies and red thingies and white thingies.

And medals.

I was sitting on 16 rep points with 4 brown thingies... I get a Rep from Ex... whose a 100+ pointer and another member of a small but ample sum of rep points and NOTHING CHANGES...

Ravi negs me, which represents a similar value as those noted above (half her rep value for the Neg) and PRESTO... I'm down one, to three brown thingies...

It's AMAZING!

But let there be no doubt, that there MUST be a perfectly sound explanation for it... and that it flies in the face of simple math... is little more than the folly of applying reason, to an unreasonable situation.

You get 1 rep power point for every 1000 posts. You get 1 rep power point for every 1000 positive rep points received. You get 1 rep power point for every 365 days.

There is your mathematical explanation.

Look what I got from Pubic! He's such a coward he has to say it in code.

F-or your A-ttack T-oday: C-ause you're U-nder valued as a N-asty rep T-yrant

ROFL... code?

Ahhhhh that is SO SAD. Isn't it just awaful how the ignorant are allowed to humiliate themselves like this?

It's called an acronym... Ya see fatass, a code is a system of letters and numbers which conceal a message from those who are not privy to the mechansim by which the message is concealed. An Acronym, merely contracts the first element of the respective words of which it comprised. Thus where an Acronym is defined, highlighted and otherwise presented in incontrovertible terms, there is no actual potential for such to represent a CODE...

DUMBASS!

Now the irony here is the Ravi here sends me these Neg-reps on the premise that my referring to Leftist males by their intellectual feminine voice, is somehow denigrating to women...

Yet here she is, demonstrating a stark denigration by BEING A WOMAN and DEMONSTRATING ABJECT STUPIDITY!

LOL...
Leftists...

Last edited:

F-or your A-ttack T-oday: C-ause you're U-nder valued as a N-asty rep T-yrant

ROFL... code?

Ahhhhh that is SO SAD. Isn't it just awaful how the ignorant are allowed to humiliate themselves like this?

It's called an acronym... Ya see fatass, a code is a system of letters and numbers which conceal a message from those who are not privy to the mechansim by which the message is concealed. An Acronym, merely contracts the message the first element of the respective words of which it comprised. Thus where an Acronym is defined, highlighted and otherwise presented in incontrovertible terms, there is no actual potential for such to represent a CODE...

DUMBASS!

Now the irony here is the Ravi here sends me these Neg-reps on the premise that my referring to Leftist males by their intellectual feminine voice, is somehow denigrating to women...

Yet here she is, demonstrating a stark denigration by BEING A WOMAN and DEMONSTRATING ABJECT STUPIDITY!

LOL...
Leftists...

Actually, it's more likely you get so much neg rep because you're just a dick... *shrug*

I was sitting on 16 rep points with 4 brown thingies... I get a Rep from Ex... whose a 100+ pointer and another member of a small but ample sum of rep points and NOTHING CHANGES...

It's AMAZING!

You get 1 rep power point for every 1000 posts. You get 1 rep power point for every 1000 positive rep points received. You get 1 rep power point for every 365 days.

Yes... and it is everything I expected that it would be...

ROFL... code?

It's called an acronym... Ya see fatass, a code is a system of letters and numbers which conceal a message from those who are not privy to the mechansim by which the message is concealed. An Acronym, merely contracts the message the first element of the respective words of which it comprised. Thus where an Acronym is defined, highlighted and otherwise presented in incontrovertible terms, there is no actual potential for such to represent a CODE...

DUMBASS!

LOL...
Leftists...

Actually, it's more likely you get so much neg rep because you're just a dick... *shrug*

Uh yeah... that would be the antithetical model to the FAT **** thesis... to be sure.

Would you like to share your thoughts on Up/down... or perhaps light/dark? I know I'd be just honored to learn of your insights into the dichotomy present in the 'fast/slow' paradigm.

It's AMAZING!

If you can get Gunny to nail you twice, you'll likely get 1 rep power point. :eusa_drool: He gives good rep. :eusa_drool:

If you can get Gunny to nail you twice, you'll likely get 1 rep power point. :eusa_drool: He gives good rep. :eusa_drool:

Yeah I expect that's true...

It's AMAZING!

Well, here's some code for YOU:

K-eep I-t S-imple S-tupid.

For instance I could solve all this internal turmoil you appear to be languishing in by simply zero-ing out your rep and turning it off. Then those complex mathematical formulas wouldn't be keeping you up at night, boggling the sieve-like mind of yours.;)

you get 1 rep power point for every 1000 posts. You get 1 rep power point for every 1000 positive rep points received. You get 1 rep power point for every 365 days.

yes... And it is everything i expected that it would be...

well, here's some code for you:

K-eep i-t s-imple s-tupid.

For instance i could solve all this internal turmoil you appear to be languishing in by simply zero-ing out your rep and turning it off. Then those complex mathematical formulas wouldn't be keeping you up at night, boggling the sieve-like mind of yours.;)

lmmfao!!!!!

Is there also a time element involved? Like, 24 hours plus seven people before you can rep the same person again?

You can give 24 reputation comments in 24 hours. That is not 24 hours from a set time on a clock. It's 24 hours from each rep comment given. For instance, if you give all 24 comments at 1PM, your ability does not reset at 12PM with the calendar. It will reset 24 hours from 1 PM when you handed them out.

You must rep 8 different members before you can rep the 1st one again. If you look closely at the posts in this thread, you can find a perfect example of why this setting was even activated.

Those are the current settings.
I thought it might be.... Something similar to that.

On my vBulletin board, I have the reputation option disabled.

Forum List

Back