Republican and independent voters are twice not likely to reveal their true preference for president than Dems...congrats on re-election Trump!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Joe Biden has Hollywood, Pelosi, the media, and the squad

Trump has the silent majority!

I think this is true.
Probably millions of Trump supporters scared to death to admit it.

Why would any Trump supporter want to in public admit they support Trump? Considering the New Wannabe Bolsheviks aka Democrats aka Leftists aka Commie filth are totally unhinged and psychotic and DEMAND physical violence and hopefully death and certainly Cancel Culture on ANY person who supports Donald Trump OR ANY Republican.

The best thing to do therefore is remain SILENT and/or IF polled by a Pollster tell them you are voting for Creepy Joe, then put the phone down and have a GREAT LAUGH at how you just fooled the fools and then WAIT for the next Poll that shows Creepy Joe with a MASSIVE lead over The Donald and then have ANOTHER GREAT LAUGH at how the fools believe that Poll.

Joe Biden has Hollywood, Pelosi, the media, and the squad

Trump has the silent majority!

In 2016 The Donald had The Silent Majority and in 2020 in my opinion the same The Silent Majority is still intact.

I think this is true.

Why would any Trump supporter want to in public admit they support Trump? Considering the New Wannabe Bolsheviks aka Democrats aka Leftists aka Commie filth are totally unhinged and psychotic and DEMAND physical violence and hopefully death and certainly Cancel Culture on ANY person who supports Donald Trump OR ANY Republican.

The best thing to do therefore is remain SILENT and/or IF polled by a Pollster tell them you are voting for Creepy Joe, then put the phone down and have a GREAT LAUGH at how you just fooled the fools and then WAIT for the next Poll that shows Creepy Joe with a MASSIVE lead over The Donald and then have ANOTHER GREAT LAUGH at how the fools believe that Poll.

Exactly correct.
But, it was our (We The People) responsibility to safeguard the Republic. and the Constitution.
We were lulled into a compromised position where we mistakenly believed our rights were protected, when evil men laughed as they took them away.

I am not a believer in the System preserving the Rights of man.......the system is corrupt and helps itself.
I am a believer that only patriots can maintain freedom and in the words of Thoma Jefferson, that sometimes requires great sacrifice......
something Americans have developed a great disdain for......to their detriment.

I think this is true.

Exactly correct.
But, it was our (We The People) responsibility to safeguard the Republic. and the Constitution.
We were lulled into a compromised position where we mistakenly believed our rights were protected, when evil men laughed as they took them away.

I am not a believer in the System preserving the Rights of man.......the system is corrupt and helps itself.
I am a believer that only patriots can maintain freedom and in the words of Thoma Jefferson, that sometimes requires great sacrifice......
something Americans have developed a great disdain for......to their detriment.

Yes but the greater question is CAN America SURVIVE in the long run when there are now so many living IN America who HATE America and WANT it DESTROYED? You have a Double-Headed Satanic Monster at work: Natural Born Americans who HATE America, these are called Traitors and IMPORTED Third World Shit Holer's who are called Subversive Infiltrators.

If we think about the above situation in a logical sense HOW can America survive in the long run WITHOUT some type of targeted eradication of the above Fifth Column America HATING groups? The alternative would be TALKING with them, can you SEE these unhinged weirdos as the TYPES that YOU could TALK to? No.

Forum List

Back