Republican or Democrat?

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
Two members of Congress sit next to each other in a movie theater, strictly by chance. The movie being shown is a story centered around the death camps in Germany during WWII. Each time a scene showing a group directed to enter the gas chamber, one Congressperson applauds and exclaims "oh yea". The other Congressperson shakes their head in disbelief, clearly disturbed by the sight. Which Congressperson is a Republican and which is a Democrat?

Two members of Congress sit next to each other in a movie theater, strictly by chance. The movie being shown is a story centered around the death camps in Germany during WWII. Each time a scene showing a group directed to enter the gas chamber, one Congressperson applauds and exclaims "oh yea". The other Congressperson shakes their head in disbelief, clearly disturbed by the sight. Which Congressperson is a Republican and which is a Democrat?

It's a trick question

• Banned

It's a trick question
Maybe, in a way.

Well, given their early experimentation with Eugenics, which was a big influence on Mengele and the Nazis, I'm going to be my usual reasonable, non-confrontational self and say the guy cheering is the Democrat

Well, given their early experimentation with Eugenics, which was a big influence on Mengele and the Nazis, I'm going to be my usual reasonable, non-confrontational self and say the guy cheering is the Democrat
Nice response. Just curious, do you think the example, and your answer is representative of how many look at Democrats? Do you think Democrats would, I mean really pro-Democrats, hard core Democrats, would say just the opposite? If so, why?

Nice response. Just curious, do you think the example, and your answer is representative of how many look at Democrats? Do you think Democrats would, I mean really pro-Democrats, hard core Democrats, would say just the opposite? If so, why?

Democrats are either outright ignorant of their history or have been trained to repeat the lie that the KKK and Tuskegee and eugenics were not Democrat -- oh no, they were "Conservative" So, yeah I expect to see lots of froth and spittle and statements that Democrats are the ones who have always supported humanity

Democrats are either outright ignorant of their history or have been trained to repeat the lie that the KKK and Tuskegee and eugenics were not Democrat -- oh no, they were "Conservative" So, yeah I expect to see lots of froth and spittle and statements that Democrats are the ones who have always supported humanity
I see. A very nice response, much appreciated. Have you always been a Republican? What has been the number one priority of Republicans over the past 50 or so years?

Forum List

Back