Republicans admire Putin, why?

I actually was kind of hoping Trump would win first round in 2016.

Now I'm actually kind of hoping Trump will lose in 2020.

Trumpkin Shillskin is a disgrace.

Trump wants to vamp up frunding for the Zion, but take it away from NATO, and Americans in need like those on Medicaid, Food Stamps & Disability.

Trump thinks Poland an actual ally unlike Russia, or the Zion, should owe the Synagogue of Satan Reparations from Polish money.

That doesn't even begin to speak of what an obnoxious, foul mouthed, degenerate & cretin he is.

Troll thread
Yep, and the hilarious thing is the knucklehead is getting trolled right back in his OWN thread!

ONLY in your sluggish Western European brain.
Hey, knucklehead, I'm NOT Western European, I live in THE best country in the world, the USA. Try again, Sparky.

There's no such thing as "American" by ethnicity, or race.

You're overwhelmingly Western European in origins.
Hey, DICKHEAD, I looked up Western European countries on the net, the USA is NOT one of them. So just go AWAY, mentally challenged one, you're getting CLOBBERED on your own thread. Thank you.

Most Americans have origins in Western Europe.

You mostly evolved in Western Europe, your race & ethnic background is Western European.

Duh, you're not racially American, that's ONLY for Native Americans.

And why do knuckleheads like you admire Killery, the Hildabeast, and Barry the Fairy Obama?

I don't, this is in your imagination.

Learn before you speak, I've criticized both Democrats & Republicans pretty heavily.
Good for you, you're not AS DUMB as I thought you were. And I'm a staunch Republican and I DON'T admire Putin or Russia. So the question at the top of your thread is FALSE. You're welcome, knucklehead.
He falls for the Democrat talking points

And why do knuckleheads like you admire Killery, the Hildabeast, and Barry the Fairy Obama?

Learn before you speak, I've criticized both Democrats & Republicans pretty heavily.
Good for you, you're not AS DUMB as I thought you were. And I'm a staunch Republican and I DON'T admire Putin or Russia. So the question at the top of your thread is FALSE. You're welcome, knucklehead.
He falls for the Democrat talking points

I am a mind of my own, which is more than can be said about most mush headed users here, who are subservient @$$clowns.

You did the same thing in your OP dumbfuck

You did the same thing in your OP dumbfuck
Yep, Sobieski is NOT the brightest bulb in the chandelier.................

Forum List

Back