Republicans are sweating this: Dems to flip the Senate by picking up seats in Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina & Maine! theyre shaking in their boots

this is the nightmare scenario for Moscow Mitch!

And if Progs do the end is here. You fools think that resources are endless. You better see what is happening to the prices of many of these things now. You gonna freeze the prices? See how long that lasts with a moribound economy. The extremisms of sensible pushes of feminism, gay agendas, PC, quotas and diversity turned into monstrous machines are about to hit us like a runaway train. And we still are promoting these things to the hilt with the engine going full speed ahead.

Why the hell would anyone but a hard core partisan want to vote for Biden? And voting for Democrats to take over majorities in congress is the dumbest thing anything in this countries history has ever seen. Democrats and their Chinese backers suck.

Trump is our only hope.
Yeah if you're into pain

You haven't seen "pain" yet. Wait until Joe is in the WH, if that ever happens.

Do you really think the Democrats have something even remotely resembling a plan to fix this county after the devastating global economic effects of the virus?

What's Joe's big economic recovery plan? Spend more money we don't have? Windmills that spin pure gold? Unicorns that spew prosperity out of their asses? More "shovel-ready" jobs? Bailouts for labor unions?

I'm waiting, dog-faced pony soldier.

Trump is our only hope.
Yeah if you're into pain

You haven't seen "pain" yet. Wait until Joe is in the WH, if that ever happens.

Do you really think the Democrats have something even remotely resembling a plan to fix this county after the devastating global economic effects of the virus?

What's Joe's big economic recovery plan? Spend more money we don't have? Windmills that spin pure gold? Unicorns that spew prosperity out of their asses? More "shovel-ready" jobs? Bailouts for labor unions?

I'm waiting, dog-faced pony soldier.
Not just Biden, but also those Dem candidates and those already in the House and Senate. It would be the totally destruction of America, if they were to flip.

Here we go with the fake news narrative already. The election is in the bag for Dems am I right. Rig an election with propaganda. :eusa_hand:

Our righteous fights continue—and that means doing everything we can to help elect leaders who will put power in the hands of the people.

Are you forgeting about Alabama? That one is going back into the GOP ranks.

Taking the 4 states listed and losing Alabama makes the Senate 50-50 with the VP being the tie-breaker. That remains
a GOP Senate

i know Lissy The Sissy Graham will lose his seat. there's a reason Big Biden won South Carolina's primary in a landslide, my friends!

/——-/ No mention of any poll results, is this just an opinion piece?

go home to mommy!

Forum List

Back