RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER STEPHEN KING HAS A MESSAGE

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Stephen King knows horror, but not the kind of horror that happened in Charleston Wednesday night. King, a responsible gun owner, took to Twitter after the horrific murders in South Carolina’s most famous church to express his views on gun control. Hopefully people are listening.

The cretins and vermin at NRA headquarters in Northern Virginia now will attack him. As will their toadys.

Responsible Gun Owner Stephen King Has A Message For America That Needs To Be Heard TWEETS If You Only News

FB_IMG_1434847330052.jpg

Stephen King knows horror, but not the kind of horror that happened in Charleston Wednesday night. King, a responsible gun owner, took to Twitter after the horrific murders in South Carolina’s most famous church to express his views on gun control. Hopefully people are listening.

The cretins and vermin at NRA headquarters in Northern Virginia now will attack him. As will their toadys.

Responsible Gun Owner Stephen King Has A Message For America That Needs To Be Heard TWEETS If You Only News

So, I've read King. Decent enough writer, though he did his best stuff early in his career. But Stephen King is a full-blown Leftist weeny, ergo I cannot give weight to his opinions even to the degree I give weight to his fictions, anymore than I can form a valid POV of the cause and effect of history by watching Ben Affleck movies.

Stephen King s Religion and Political Views The Hollowverse

The politics of ghosts and ghouls
King is a staunch Democrat and a confirmed liberal.

King has simultaneously endorsed Obama and blasted the conservatives that hate him. Truly, the amount of contempt and bile sent Obama’s way during the 2012 election is staggering and King worried that someone may try to assassinate him.6

King hates conservatives like Glenn Beck, Bill O’Reilly and the Tea Party. Beck, according to King is “Satan’s younger brother,” while O’Reilly is “Satan’s older, mentally challenged brother.”7

Concerned about corporate greed, money in politics, and budgetary issues in the United States, King sided with ultra-liberal members of the Occupy movement in asking for higher taxes on the rich, saying:

As a rich person, I pay 28% taxes. What I want to ask you is, why don’t I pay 50%? Why is everybody in my bracket not paying 50%? The Republicans will say, from John Boehner to Mitch McConnell to Rick Scott, that we can’t do that because, if we tax guys like me, there won’t be any jobs. It’s bull! It’s total bull!8

Next thing you know, he’ll be wanting equal pay for zombies and suffrage for werewolves.

Stephen King is a member of the Liberal Brigade and his views are to be expected..............

It's the Norm to hard on grabbing guns any time a gun makes headline news.............

Liberal's taking advantage of tragedies to push their liberal agenda.........

With the Media flying in to SELL DIRTY LAUNDRY before the dust settles............

Moron...gun owners support responsible guns laws...we don't support stupid gun laws that don't stop gun crime.......if criminals are caught with guns arrest them and lock them up....very simple, very effective......nothing you guys propose would stop one crime, or one mass shooting...how do we know...because we have 22,000 gun laws already and background checks...and criminals still get guns and mass shooters go through all the legal hurdles before they commit mass murder....or they steal their guns and avoid all the legal hurdles...

You guys lie......resonsible gun owners already support responsible gun laws......your gun laws are not new, they have all been done before and they all failed before as well...

When will you guys support locking up gun crimnals and felons caught with guns?

King has simultaneously endorsed Obama and blasted the conservatives that hate him. Truly, the amount of contempt and bile sent Obama’s way during the 2012 election is staggering and King worried that someone may try to assassinate him.6

King hates conservatives like Glenn Beck, Bill O’Reilly and the Tea Party. Beck, according to King is “Satan’s younger brother,” while O’Reilly is “Satan’s older, mentally challenged brother.”7

Concerned about corporate greed, money in politics, and budgetary issues in the United States, King sided with ultra-liberal members of the Occupy movement in asking for higher taxes on the rich, saying:

As a rich person, I pay 28% taxes. What I want to ask you is, why don’t I pay 50%? Why is everybody in my bracket not paying 50%? The Republicans will say, from John Boehner to Mitch McConnell to Rick Scott, that we can’t do that because, if we tax guys like me, there won’t be any jobs. It’s bull! It’s total bull!8

Next thing you know, he’ll be wanting equal pay for zombies and suffrage for werewolves.

And this is why lefist like Stephen King are mental midgets.....

As a rich person, I pay 28% taxes. What I want to ask you is, why don’t I pay 50%? Why is everybody in my bracket not paying 50%?

The only one stopping Stephen king from paying 50% in taxes.......is.........Stephen King......he can give the government as much money as he wants......why doesn't he if it is so important to him.

In fact...he could give all his money to the government if he wanted....no one will stop him.....why doesn't he?

he is a mental midget......

Why is everybody in my bracket not paying 50%?

Why aren't you paying 50%...or 90% Mr. King.....? No one is stopping YOU.....so why don't you you fucking greedy bastard.............right?

So, I've read King. Decent enough writer, though he did his best stuff early in his career. But Stephen King is a full-blown Leftist weeny, ergo I cannot give weight to his opinions even to the degree I give weight to his fictions, anymore than I can form a valid POV of the cause and effect of history by watching Ben Affleck movies.

I couldn't careless about king's beliefs ans opinions but I have to agree that kings later works are little more than shit.

I quit buying his books during that dark tower series of stories he failed to complete. He simply shit it out

Who is stopping him from paying 50% of his earnings in taxes. I certainly support his decision to send 100% of his earnings to support the incompetent government his ilk has created. He should put up or shut up but I doubt he will do either.

Read through the tweet in the provided link, sorry I see no attacks by the NRA. Maybe you could actually link us to such attacks or point those attacks out cause I didn't see them and am thinking you may not exactly be telling the truth.

What King is saying is what most celebrities who have guns and or armed guards are saying. Good for me but bad for you. They want responsible gun ownership, just not for the great unwashed masses that made them millionaires in the first place. Two faced aholes.

Forum List

Back