Reuters: US Rep. Lauren Boebert shows up to work unarmed (after vowing to pack a Glock)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The GOP representative talked tough in a cool video she made, handling a gun in a cool way for the cameras.
Overexcited right wingers in message boards believed her.
But back in reality, this happened:
But Boebert has quickly found that promises are sometimes difficult to keep in Washington.

Two days into the new, 117th Congress, Boebert has reported to work minus the Glock, according to an aide who asked not to be identified.

Last edited:
The GOP representative talked tough in a cool video she made, handling a gun in a cool way for the cameras.
overexcited right winger's in message boards believed her.
But Boebert has quickly found that promises are sometimes difficult to keep in Washington.

Two days into the new, 117th Congress, Boebert has reported to work minus the Glock, according to an aide who asked not to be identified.
She said she will carry, but didnt say when.
After she gets her permit, Im sure she will indeed "carry"
Is there documentation somewhere that states when she said would start carrying ?

Is there documentation somewhere that states when she said would start carrying ?
Congressmen and Congresswomen, according to their respective birth sexes in the public restrooms, are apparently allowed to carry firearms just as their licensed and uniformed hired cops on duty, who constantly mill around the Capitol.

LOL. We need a humor message board for the excuses these right wingers make when trying to save face after being caught believing BS.

LOL. We need a humor message board for the excuses these right wingers make when trying to save face after being caught believing BS.
They have one, its called Satire.
Did she say exactly when she would start carrying ?

Let the squirming begin. Must get old after a while: twisting yourself up like a human pretzel, defending these buffoons

Let the squirming begin. Must get old after a while: twisting yourself up like a human pretzel, defending these buffoons
Whoa ! Man you really got me with that one. ;)

I'm pretty sure it was when she went to Congress.
...let me check...
Yep... “I will carry my firearm in DC and in Congress.”

...let me check...
So she was suppose to have scheduled a class prior to arrival ?
Do we know when or how often the classes are scheduled to be given ?
Not taking her words out of context now are we ?
As I asked before, did she say exactly when she would start carrying ?

Congressmen and Congresswomen, according to their respective birth sexes in the public restrooms, are apparently allowed to carry firearms just as their licensed and uniformed hired cops on duty, who constantly mill around the Capitol.
Wait a minute, what?!? It was illegal to have a firearm in your home in DC unless it was disassembled until 2008 but our representatives, who pass laws saying WE can't carry, get to carry in the District where no one else can?

...let me check...
So she was suppose to have scheduled a class prior to arrival ?
Do we know when or how often the classes are scheduled to be given ?
Not taking her words out of context now are we ?
As I asked before, did she say exactly when she would start carrying ?
When she went to Congress.

Forum List

Back