Revealed: How Al Qaeda paymasters are 'living freely' in Qatar despite Gulf state's claim that it do

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think we all knew who was partly responsible for funding the terrorists.

Revealed: How Al Qaeda paymasters are 'living freely' in Qatar despite Gulf state's claim that it doesn't support terrorists
  • Khalifa al-Subaiy and Abd al-Nuaymi are allegedly living freely in Qatar
  • The terrorist bankers residence has been confirmed by a U.S. official
  • U.S. Treasury said it could not disclose classified information on men
  • Al-Nuaymi added to suspects list with financial sanctions in UK last month
  • Qatar says it condones jihadists in Iraq and Syria operating out of Gulf
  • Adds to calls by UK Government to put pressure on Qatar to crack down
By GEMMA MULLIN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 21:01 EST, 15 November 2014 | UPDATED: 21:01 EST, 15 November 2014

Two senior terrorist financiers are alleged to be living freely in Qatar - despite the Gulf state's claim that it does not support terrorist groups.

Khalifa Muhammad Turki al-Subaiy and Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al Nuaymi are reportedly living in the country's capital Doha, according to a U.S. official.

In a transcript of a keynote speech in Washington, obtained by the Sunday Telegraph, David Cohen - the under-secretary for terrorism and financial intelligence - confirmed their residence.

Read more:

How Al Qaeda paymasters are living freely in Qatar despite Gulf state s claim that it doesn t support terrorists Daily Mail Online

I'm wrapping up my outdoor days Sally. I've not been on the board as much as I would like to but hey if the temps are above zero I try to milk as much as I can outdoors on long walks before the snow flies.

I've been following your posts. I've got to figure out how to do that follow stuff.

You are rocking. Keep the information coming. I can and shall act on whatever you throw out there.

Forum List

Back